Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/08/07 09:39 AM Posted 06/08/07 09:39 AM Jo will be out there in the F6 tomorrow.I am sure she will have a ball!Cheers Paul
04RSD Member 78 Member For: 19y 11m 29d Posted 06/08/07 10:03 AM Posted 06/08/07 10:03 AM am I going crazy im not booked in for the 24th im in for the 23rd at qld raceway with the john bowe driving school
FSIX Member 566 Member For: 20y 11m 5d Posted 06/08/07 11:19 AM Posted 06/08/07 11:19 AM I done mine around 3 months back I loved it, Luke youlden and steven white both drove my F6 around sandown with 350 rwkw it was an insane ride.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/08/07 11:20 AM Posted 06/08/07 11:20 AM Now that would have been cool
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 06/08/07 11:30 AM Posted 06/08/07 11:30 AM am I going crazy im not booked in for the 24th im in for the 23rd at qld raceway with the john bowe driving schoolDude, they do multiple days.James (O2STOCK) and myself are booked in for the 23rd also.
O2STOCK Legacy Donating Member 607 Member For: 21y 15d Location: Brisbane Posted 06/08/07 01:28 PM Posted 06/08/07 01:28 PM Yep cannot wait PhillTwo 11 sec cars should be funPS can I borrow the Micky's please
jasper361 Member 407 Member For: 21y 8m 14d Location: Brissy Norf siide Posted 07/08/07 06:20 AM Posted 07/08/07 06:20 AM I'll be out there on the 23rd as well, can't wait!!
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/08/07 08:01 AM Posted 07/08/07 08:01 AM Anyone going on the 24th?
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 07/08/07 08:42 AM Posted 07/08/07 08:42 AM (edited) Two 11 sec cars should be funYou should be knocking on the door of a 10.Looks like 04RSD has done a few mods too and set up for the track, so there'll be another quick forum car there.PS can I borrow the Micky's pleaseNo prob's mate....just let me know when. Edited 07/08/07 08:44 AM by sutty
O2STOCK Legacy Donating Member 607 Member For: 21y 15d Location: Brisbane Posted 07/08/07 11:31 AM Posted 07/08/07 11:31 AM I'll be out there on the 23rd as well, can't wait!!Great Jasper it would be good to have another 00000001 there (Love the signiture)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now