pottsy44 Member 19 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Location: Sydney Posted 22/07/07 09:36 AM Posted 22/07/07 09:36 AM how much would one get for a xr6t mkII manual for trade in? lets say 75,000k's and a decent colour.
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 22/07/07 10:10 AM Posted 22/07/07 10:10 AM Just had a look on carpoint.com as they have a Value My Car page and they say for a sedan$18K-$21K.Sad but true.
pottsy44 Member 19 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Location: Sydney Posted 22/07/07 10:41 AM Author Posted 22/07/07 10:41 AM Just had a look on carpoint.com as they have a Value My Car page and they say for a sedan$18K-$21K.Sad but true.yea sad if you're selling... but this is what I can buy a car for :banghead:
YOB POM Member 140 Member For: 21y 3m 26d Gender: Male Location: Jimboomba Qld Posted 22/07/07 08:59 PM Posted 22/07/07 08:59 PM Just had a look on carpoint.com as they have a Value My Car page and they say for a sedan$18K-$21K.Sad but true.And even they are optimistic.
gravelrash Member 213 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Dalby, QLD Posted 22/07/07 09:20 PM Posted 22/07/07 09:20 PM I work at a car dealership where we have a policy that staff can buy the cars for a $1000 on top of their cost or trade in price.Work traded a Velocity xr6 turbo Mk2 6 spped manual,premium sound and colour fleck interior, June 2005 build with 62500kms for $23000, I bought for $24000 + $480 stamp duty.Resale value is pretty poor but what car nowadays has good resale value??Its the colour we wanted, the engine we wanted I just feel sorry for the bloke who bought it new, think of the huge amount of $$$ he lost in 18 months.
pottsy44 Member 19 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Location: Sydney Posted 23/07/07 03:02 AM Author Posted 23/07/07 03:02 AM I work at a car dealership where we have a policy that staff can buy the cars for a $1000 on top of their cost or trade in price.Work traded a Velocity xr6 turbo Mk2 6 spped manual,premium sound and colour fleck interior, June 2005 build with 62500kms for $23000, I bought for $24000 + $480 stamp duty.Resale value is pretty poor but what car nowadays has good resale value??Its the colour we wanted, the engine we wanted I just feel sorry for the bloke who bought it new, think of the huge amount of $$$ he lost in 18 months.what was the date you bought it? and what state?
nathen ride the lightning Legacy Donating Member 338 Member For: 19y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 23/07/07 03:12 AM Posted 23/07/07 03:12 AM im hunting for one atm.
gravelrash Member 213 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Dalby, QLD Posted 23/07/07 07:42 AM Posted 23/07/07 07:42 AM what was the date you bought it? and what state?bought 3 months ago. queensland. why??
Cranki Member 4 Member For: 19y 2m 8d Posted 24/07/07 12:36 AM Posted 24/07/07 12:36 AM Wow, those prices seem lower than Canberra - I was hoping to get low 20's for my BA :(
pottsy44 Member 19 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Location: Sydney Posted 24/07/07 01:45 AM Author Posted 24/07/07 01:45 AM bought 3 months ago. queensland. why??just trying to make a comparison. I should be buying a month of two out from christmas, if I dont get a bike, if I do it'll have to wait till march-april next year lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now