Typhoon Member 564 Member For: 22y 10d Gender: Male Posted 18/07/07 11:07 PM Author Posted 18/07/07 11:07 PM Do yourself, and your wallet a favour, and go see Bruce Heinrich Tuning down south. For around $1,800 you will get 315 - 320 RWKW and this includes a new flash tuner & custom tune. You dont need to spend big bucks on intercoolers and fancy plumbing unless you are after massive RWKW. The standard rim / tyre combo can't take mutch past 280 RWKW anyway.I have recently been in two F6's with this set up in them and they are F**ken awsome smooth, quite, and capable of blowing any commonwhore into the weeds. Regards BobDose Bruce have a work shop now?Last time I was dealing with him he was just working out of his back yard.To be honest I was not that impressed with his service or workman ship.But thanks for your thoughts mate.
1QWKF6 Member 166 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Posted 19/07/07 08:49 AM Posted 19/07/07 08:49 AM Dose Bruce have a work shop now?Last time I was dealing with him he was just working out of his back yard.To be honest I was not that impressed with his service or workman ship.But thanks for your thoughts mate. He has a busy workshop know with a seperate workshop and dyno facility. I have had tuning work on my new Boss SP Ute there, and am extreemly happy with the results. I am taking my wifes F6 down there next week for a tune as well, as after sampling two of his latest tunes in F6's last week at Mallala, I just have to get it done. $1,800 for 320RWKW +. You'd be mad to waste more money than that. But it's your dough, you can blow it where you like. Regards Bob
Typhoon Member 564 Member For: 22y 10d Gender: Male Posted 19/07/07 01:41 PM Author Posted 19/07/07 01:41 PM He has a busy workshop know with a seperate workshop and dyno facility. I have had tuning work on my new Boss SP Ute there, and am extreemly happy with the results. I am taking my wifes F6 down there next week for a tune as well, as after sampling two of his latest tunes in F6's last week at Mallala, I just have to get it done. $1,800 for 320RWKW +. You'd be mad to waste more money than that. But it's your dough, you can blow it where you like. Regards BobInteresting. Where is he located now?How does he get that much power out of the F6?What upgrade would I get for my $1800?Certainly does sound like extremely good value for money.Maybe I will go down and have a look, does he have a web page?Thanks
1QWKF6 Member 166 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Posted 20/07/07 08:45 AM Posted 20/07/07 08:45 AM Interesting. Where is he located now?How does he get that much power out of the F6?What upgrade would I get for my $1800?Certainly does sound like extremely good value for money.Maybe I will go down and have a look, does he have a web page?ThanksHe is in the Yellow pages (Motor Engineers/workshops) Heinrich Performance Tuning. There is a mobile phone number there.For the $1.8K you get,New Flash Tuner3 x custom tunesmodified injectorsmodified dump & cat320 + rwkwBargain.
TornadoJudd Legacy Donating Member 818 Member For: 20y 7m 18d Posted 20/07/07 09:01 AM Posted 20/07/07 09:01 AM He is in the Yellow pages (Motor Engineers/workshops) Heinrich Performance Tuning. There is a mobile phone number there.For the $1.8K you get,New Flash Tuner3 x custom tunesmodified injectorsmodified dump & cat320 + rwkwBargain. that is bloddy cheap
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/07/07 10:23 AM Posted 20/07/07 10:23 AM (edited) that is bloddy cheapyep and I just had it done and I'm excited Edited 20/07/07 10:23 AM by bloosted
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 26d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 20/07/07 12:19 PM Posted 20/07/07 12:19 PM EGO F6 maybe
1QWKF6 Member 166 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Posted 20/07/07 02:49 PM Posted 20/07/07 02:49 PM yep and I just had it done and I'm excitedAnd I've been in it around Mallala, and I still have a woody.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now