Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 20/06/03 07:50 AM Posted 20/06/03 07:50 AM remember when 16" wheels were big Hey...I still think 16's are big
cjl Legacy Donating Member 65 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Location: ACT Posted 21/06/03 04:51 AM Posted 21/06/03 04:51 AM I finally got around to taking some piccy's of my T with 18" Lenmso Speed Six's.You referred to these as Speen's or something. Anyway click the link below to have a look.Click here...
Guest atessa Guests Posted 30/06/03 03:13 AM Posted 30/06/03 03:13 AM Well guy's & girls made my mind up and have selected a wheel.The wheel is a XHP product and is named SCORTH They come in 18 & 19inch.I will be getting 19's These wheels look the same as momo wheels that were on the roman auto tech blue ute that was at the melbourne motorshow so my Herrod wheels and tyres might be up for sale soon, Best offer of course !!
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 30/06/03 03:14 AM Posted 30/06/03 03:14 AM Should look good when fitted ... pics.
Guest DEVO Guests Posted 02/07/03 05:17 AM Posted 02/07/03 05:17 AM Damn, I thought I was big time getting the 18's- now I want 19's too Oh well, I guess it will just have to do.I myself am having trouble deciding on what I want- sometimes a fat chromie looks good. I am looking at something in a black chrome/ Anthracite to complement the Mercury Silver. MMM Tasty
tazz_008 Member 35 Member For: 23y 4m 8d Location: Dapto Posted 04/07/03 12:01 PM Author Posted 04/07/03 12:01 PM Just got some 19x8 tak wheels feels heaps better to drive
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 04/07/03 09:34 PM Posted 04/07/03 09:34 PM They look awesome! But lower that car boy!!!!!!!!!
tazz_008 Member 35 Member For: 23y 4m 8d Location: Dapto Posted 04/07/03 09:47 PM Author Posted 04/07/03 09:47 PM yep that's the next project
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 06/09/03 09:25 AM Posted 06/09/03 09:25 AM What size are your rims tazz
Guest HocuSChrisT Guests Posted 06/09/03 07:08 PM Posted 06/09/03 07:08 PM you know, I'd like a set of "V8 SUPERCAR LOOKING WHEELS" for mine, sort of like a GLOBE styling like the GTHO Phase III/IV wheels. cept I'd have em white and mercury silver to match the car. Eventualy I might, I'll see how the standard 18" go when I get home.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now