Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 24/06/07 09:57 AM Posted 24/06/07 09:57 AM I went from a Expensive Daewoo Astra and it was a bloody good and reliable car built by Opel. Nothing wrong with them, though we all have to update.No 6 on the Skirts??? And with the bonnet bulge looks like you impersonating an 8? Custom interior suits the car and welcome
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 24/06/07 10:01 AM Posted 24/06/07 10:01 AM I lost a dollar about 2 years ago.....can you find it for me??bet you killed where's wally??
OzTEXS Member 98 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Posted 24/06/07 12:50 PM Author Posted 24/06/07 12:50 PM haha .. well if anyone knows a member who used to be on this forum by the name of Spiko who owed one of the fastest t's in the country. well this is his old car in standard form. its got the custom interior from Ford (tan colour) and still maintains the roll bar he had installed when he was running in the 10's.it also maintains the prodrive custom 2" lowered springs and xr8 fibreglass bonnet.the rest is stock as a block .. apart from the 18" Xr8 wheels. I got it cheap due to the cage and its previous life. So I am not complaining too much.
renster Member 24 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 25/06/07 11:29 AM Posted 25/06/07 11:29 AM Just Ordered my New BF Mk2 XR6 Turbo in Fever with 6 spd Auto..Traded in my trusty e46 BMW 318i Will hope to see a marked improvement in Performance...Have not had a Falcon since the EA
OzTEXS Member 98 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Posted 26/06/07 02:40 AM Author Posted 26/06/07 02:40 AM ahhh .. you will defiantly see more performance
renster Member 24 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 28/06/07 09:07 AM Posted 28/06/07 09:07 AM Yes I did see a big boost in performance, just picked it up this arvo had 10ks on it.. have to not redline it for 500ksbut had a fun drive home... now had 88 ks on it :-)
OzTEXS Member 98 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Posted 29/06/07 01:22 AM Author Posted 29/06/07 01:22 AM Yes I did see a big boost in performance, just picked it up this arvo had 10ks on it.. have to not redline it for 500ksbut had a fun drive home... now had 88 ks on it :-)your version of the xr6t has the stronger valve springs and stronger engine .. same as the typoon iam let to believe. lucky bugger !
Gary Member 20 Member For: 19y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/06/07 10:57 AM Posted 29/06/07 10:57 AM Hi All,Thought I post a pic of my new XR6T .. I used to own a EF XR6 years ago and wanted to get back in the game .. but the AU just turned me off until the BA was released. After selling the Expensive Daewoo Ashtray .. I welcomed the XR6 Turbo to the family. And I am loving it ! .. although it's the wife's car It looks great Mate, I picked up my Octane XR6T this afternoon, Luxury pack, lower grill, Mudflaps, premium sound and iPod connector, I can't describe the feeling after driving my olde BA XR6, such a huge Difference.Gary
OzTEXS Member 98 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Posted 05/07/07 02:34 AM Author Posted 05/07/07 02:34 AM It looks great Mate, I picked up my Octane XR6T this afternoon, Luxury pack, lower grill, Mudflaps, premium sound and iPod connector, I can't describe the feeling after driving my olde BA XR6, such a huge Difference.Garyyeah I never owned any type of turbo before .. and the feeling of the boost kicking in as great ! just want more and more power !
Billsta Member 355 Member For: 20y 2m 23d Location: Rolling on my 20's Posted 05/07/07 02:36 AM Posted 05/07/07 02:36 AM Get an EDIT!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now