Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 16d
Posted
Some mods come with tracks and I would be surprised if there weren't a few track packs but generally you load and install the ones you want. For people who have never seen these things, it is a real eye opener. These games are actually simulations, not games. The cars are modelled on the real thing. Because I am an IT Consultant who makes wheels, pedals and shifters etc on the side, I have people asking me what they are. When I show them, they are usually blown away. When I tell them that people race on the Internet against 30 other real people, they can't believe it. It is a whole new world of motor sport.

I totally agree dude .. that's why iam waiting until July 22 for the Quad Core prices to drop before I build my Mega PC.

I look forward to playing rFACTOR with every turned up !

  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...