alastair Member 2 Member For: 19y 4m 21d Posted 15/06/07 05:11 PM Posted 15/06/07 05:11 PM I have noticed a few silver colours around for these cars but am not sure what they are called. If you have a silver ute or sedan even, can you post a pic of it & let me know the colour name.Also is there a gallery of lowered utes somehwere on here? I am looking to get my ute lowered as much as is legally possible & would appreciate any pics of your utes with lower springs in. Also could you tell me what springs you have & if you have even been busted for your car being to low.CheersAl
mickbundy Member 243 Member For: 22y 3m 6d Location: W.A Posted 15/06/07 11:58 PM Posted 15/06/07 11:58 PM Mate try having a look on the Fraud Australia site you should be able to find the latest colours names like you said not easy to remember all there names.All the best on your new toy when you decide what you would like
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 16/06/07 01:59 AM Posted 16/06/07 01:59 AM my ute has SSL kings in the front and same in the rear leafs which are reverse eyelets.sits about 5mm above the tyres and ground clearance is JUST legal.
Turbo777 Member 19 Member For: 19y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/06/07 04:51 AM Posted 18/06/07 04:51 AM I recently bought a silver sedan and was deceived by the website on its colour depiction. I wanted the lightest silver and on the website silk looks lighter than lightning strike but on purchasing the car and actually looking at them at the dealership lightning strike is actually the lighter one. Makesure you check it in person to be sure. The fact I am waiting on it to be built I'm glad I didn't make my decision based on the web. I would have been mighty annoyed.
1QWKF6 Member 166 Member For: 19y 7m 18d Posted 18/06/07 10:20 AM Posted 18/06/07 10:20 AM Can't help with the color mate, but my ute has a 50 mm re-set factory springs. Cost just $172 to have them hot re-set. Fronts are standard FPV springs and the ute sits dead even on the road.
tumbleweed Member 15 Member For: 19y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 21/06/07 09:04 AM Posted 21/06/07 09:04 AM '1QWKF6' , just thought I'd let u know that I just creamed my pants upon seeing your ute.....nice! thank for the tip re: hot re-set the rear springs, ill put it on my things to do list. cheers
1QWKF6 Member 166 Member For: 19y 7m 18d Posted 21/06/07 01:09 PM Posted 21/06/07 01:09 PM '1QWKF6' , just thought I'd let u know that I just creamed my pants upon seeing your ute.....nice! thank for the tip re: hot re-set the rear springs, ill put it on my things to do list. cheersThanks mate, and that ride of yours is not to shabby either. I used to ride my bikes up there at Mount Hotham. Do you live near there? as I have a hobby farm at Corryong.Regards Bob
xhxrsix Member 174 Member For: 19y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/06/07 09:46 AM Posted 22/06/07 09:46 AM my ute has super lows in the front and pedders reverse eye lowered springs in the back. the rear has another 7mm spacer to get it a bit lower. It sits nice as. looks a bit lower in this pic 1QWKF6 where is your farm at corryong? I used to live up there...
1QWKF6 Member 166 Member For: 19y 7m 18d Posted 22/06/07 10:54 AM Posted 22/06/07 10:54 AM my ute has super lows in the front and pedders reverse eye lowered springs in the back. the rear has another 7mm spacer to get it a bit lower. It sits nice as. looks a bit lower in this pic 1QWKF6 where is your farm at corryong? I used to live up there...Sugarloaf Rd about 1.5 Km from the tip.
tumbleweed Member 15 Member For: 19y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 23/06/07 09:46 AM Posted 23/06/07 09:46 AM Thanks mate, and that ride of yours is not to shabby either. I used to ride my bikes up there at Mount Hotham. Do you live near there? as I have a hobby farm at Corryong.Regards Bobyer, live just out of Bright. but I work in Albury. I'm a temporary Australian as well however the tourist traffic got too crazy so I got off the road and onto the racetrack. at least the guys I race with know what they are doin....So do te paramedics.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now