Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brissy
Posted

hi after looking around a bit now for a xrt/typhoon I have fell in love with the zf boxes and now would love to put one in my other car aswell, just wondering how much these boxes cost and how much work am I in for putting one in??

cheers

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

You'd be best off trading it in for one already equipped.

Ninka I believe has performed this conversion at a bit of a cost.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
You'd be best off trading it in for one already equipped.

Ninka I believe has performed this conversion at a bit of a cost.

I have, and there is a thread on this 'Ba to be Bf'ed' which I have posted

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brissy
Posted
I have, and there is a thread on this 'Ba to be Bf'ed' which I have posted

its not goin into another ford though, even just a number or webaddress I can get onto about the price of these boxes would be apriciated

thanks

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
its not goin into another ford though, even just a number or webaddress I can get onto about the price of these boxes would be apriciated

thanks

I know everything is possible, but my immediate advice to you is - FORGET IT.

To get a Ford ZF into another car may be physically possible, but getting the TCM (Transmission Control Module) to work and communicate is a different matter all together :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brissy
Posted
I know everything is possible, but my immediate advice to you is - FORGET IT.

To get a Ford ZF into another car may be physically possible, but getting the TCM (Transmission Control Module) to work and communicate is a different matter all together :spoton:

ok cheers I had a scroll thru your topic it sounded like a bitch to put into another xr so I wont bother with it, still will be looking for a semi-auto to chuk in though, what are the B&M shifters like? im sure theres 1000 threds on them I'll have a look

Posted
I know everything is possible, but my immediate advice to you is - FORGET IT.

To get a Ford ZF into another car may be physically possible, but getting the TCM (Transmission Control Module) to work and communicate is a different matter all together :roflmbo:

I wonder what this edit softeware will be able to do that BPT is about to release, might make things a whole lot easier.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...