Mobbzy Member 53 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Brissy Posted 12/06/07 09:52 PM Posted 12/06/07 09:52 PM hey guys I was just wondering how to organise some track time in brisbane, I know Mt Cotton used to do a 2hour session for like $100 but I cant seem to find a phone number or website or anything to get onto them. any info would be apriciated thanks
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 17d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 12/06/07 10:04 PM Posted 12/06/07 10:04 PM Hi there,great idea, some of us were talking about that at the last cruise.I will contact my "contact" - he will contact his contact and see what's available etc at Mt Cotton. last time was $150 ish each for 4hrs skidpan and a few hours out the back braking, motokhana etc. shaz
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 12/06/07 10:36 PM Posted 12/06/07 10:36 PM Oi Moderator/Cruise Controller move it to Qld.....
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 1d Posted 12/06/07 10:53 PM Posted 12/06/07 10:53 PM I think there would be a number of us keen to do another skid pan day.The last one was excellent.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/06/07 11:39 PM Posted 12/06/07 11:39 PM Absofrickenlutely Just try and organise it for a day that I can attend this time
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 13/06/07 05:06 AM Posted 13/06/07 05:06 AM I'd be up for this as well.....feel free to organize at will
shnaped_second e-drifter Member 209 Member For: 19y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 13/06/07 07:07 AM Posted 13/06/07 07:07 AM Is the skid pan still open? I went there a couple of years back for a SAU day and it cost around $120 for 3 hrs on the skid pan then 3 hrs on the LVMA but I remember reading somewhere that they dont allow that sort of event any more...
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/06/07 09:48 AM Posted 13/06/07 09:48 AM I would be very interested on a skid pan day
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/06/07 10:07 AM Posted 13/06/07 10:07 AM Well :flameman: What's the go? Booked yet? Date?
06XR6T Legacy Donating Member 81 Member For: 19y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/06/07 10:09 AM Posted 13/06/07 10:09 AM Not sure about a skid pan but would be keen for a track day at some stage.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now