Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 09/06/07 05:34 PM Posted 09/06/07 05:34 PM Every time I pull up next to a SS/HSV, they only want to run after 100 km/hr to an absolute obsurd speed. Never off the lights... (to the speed limit of course) Any one else founds this?
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Male Posted 09/06/07 06:56 PM Posted 09/06/07 06:56 PM Its cos most of them are pus*y, they know they have a car and think cos its a v8 mayb just mayb I can beat him with top end speed
tquarrell Member 181 Member For: 22y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 09/06/07 09:02 PM Posted 09/06/07 09:02 PM To be honest, I'm still looking for one that wants a run! Maybe it's because Tassie is a small place (word gets around) or maybe it's because they haven't got the balls to put their "holden/chev power" to the test. I think it's more fun them not trying anyway, they're totally psyhiced out before you do a thing which I find quite amusing lol
sir_juggsalot Member 12 Member For: 19y 7m 10d Posted 09/06/07 11:46 PM Posted 09/06/07 11:46 PM mate I know exactly what you mean! I have found that if your waiting at the lights and one comes up behind you they wont run, but if you come up to them and creep most of them run.The only one that has known I was a turbo and was willing to run was a knob with his missus in a VY V8 Calais with a bloody loud exhaust. He was on my arse until we got a red light, then pulled up next to me creeping. It was a nice cold morning and I was in a good mood.He was thrashing his calais to try and keep up, but I just pounded his arse right in front of his missus. He didnt bother at the next set of lights lol
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/06/07 11:51 PM Posted 09/06/07 11:51 PM I haven't had 1 Late model camira try yet, plenty of wrx's though
ALF05T Member 453 Member For: 19y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/06/07 12:02 AM Posted 10/06/07 12:02 AM I have that problem alot also. The only real good race I've had was with a 6L SS ute he came up fast on the right side(myself in the middle lane straight private road). I was ready had the car revving at 4.5 grand as soon as we were side by side I nailed it until midway into 4th gear. All I can say I put about 50m between us, stupid thing was he kept trying (must of hurt his pride) 325rwkw will do that!All in all I would be lucky to get a run a month and when you do the conditions aren't safe enough (damp roads too many cars around etc). It does feel great to destroy the opposite brand!
ALF05T Member 453 Member For: 19y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/06/07 12:04 AM Posted 10/06/07 12:04 AM Sorry forgot to add I was in second gear in a BA MK11 man.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/06/07 12:18 AM Posted 10/06/07 12:18 AM I have trouble getting anyone to want to have a go
shnaped_second e-drifter Member 209 Member For: 19y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 10/06/07 01:15 AM Posted 10/06/07 01:15 AM I haven't had 1 Late model camira try yet, plenty of wrx's though So you have had plenty of easy wins then
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 10/06/07 01:20 AM Posted 10/06/07 01:20 AM I dont have much trouble at all Big P plates on the back and front of the car does the trick, alot of vx 255 ls1's try and go me which is a nice old luagh, and alot of skylines try as well, couple of wrx'sonly been chopped once, when my car was stock and I had it for 3 days I was on the freeway and an XY GTHO 351 was up my arse, slowed next to me and we both went, it was pretty much neck and neck, he only just got about half a car length in front..he was about 60 years old too lol, thumbs up though
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now