Robit28 Member 385 Member For: 20y 11m 4d Location: Brisbane Posted 09/06/07 11:24 PM Posted 09/06/07 11:24 PM Good choice mate! Love the colour also. You will love this car.Rob.
F6TEEN Legacy Donating Member 286 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Mitcham, Vic Posted 06/07/07 06:03 AM Author Posted 06/07/07 06:03 AM Just letting you guys know... I finally got the car today and I'm speechless.... Its just unreal.... great power and so comfortable... absolutely loving it!!I think just in time for the cruise on the 8th as well. Hopefully if I can get out of working Sunday I will be there for sure!!! With the amount of !!! I'm using you can tell I'm pretty excited.. I'm off to go for another small driveAnil
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 06/07/07 06:26 AM Posted 06/07/07 06:26 AM Good stuff welcome to the club
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/07/07 11:46 AM Posted 06/07/07 11:46 AM I really like Octane on the F6. Awesome cars and welcome
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now