Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth
Posted
Hi,

The Ford Service guys kept my T overnight on a very cold night and said that the way it behaved in the morning was normal.

I don't know if they tightened anything, but it doesn't seem to lurch nearly as much (if at all) anymore. I'm also letting it idle in P (it's a 6 speed auto) for about 20-30 seconds before putting it into D and driving off. I don't need to rev it.

Anyway it still drives great.

Walker.

Good to hear mate.

  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...