Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Aren't 6L senators 307kw? That would make them something like 240-250rwkw wouldn't it?

I know when my T had 250 at the wheels, no AU would of been close :spoton:

  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

Whoops... double post!

Edited by 03XR6T
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)
Aren't 6L senators 307kw? That would make them something like 240-250rwkw wouldn't it?

I know when my T had 250 at the wheels, no AU would of been close :blink:

What did you run with 250rwkws down the 1/4 mile? I think that you could be very surprised by the wagon next to you.

I think the lack of really quick au sixes is due the fact that alot of performance shops really didnt know how to make them quick.I listened to them and had to do alot of things twice..

Edited by useless
Posted
What did you run with 250rwkws down the 1/4 mile? I think that you could be very surprised by the wagon next to you.

I think the lack of really quick au sixes is due the fact that alot of performance shops really didnt know how to make them quick.I listened to them and had to do alot of things twice..

I ran a 13.2 but that's in a manual with 19" wheels.

I don't doubt that your car is quick... for an AU, but I don't think it would beat a 307kw Senator.

When are you going to hit the track?

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)
I ran a 13.2 but that's in a manual with 19" wheels.

I don't doubt that your car is quick... for an AU, but I don't think it would beat a 307kw Senator.

When are you going to hit the track?

Yep your probably right..maybe the senator wasnt trying ? I will be running soon I hope.Just a few nigglies that I am still sorting out but will be right by mid July. My pb to date is 14.773 with 147 rwkws on Croydon dyno .It was single spinning. With 170 now it is anyones guess what will happen.

I can definately say that cars that kept up with me to 80kmph before are now around 7 car lengths behind me. Typically at the track every car length is .1 of a second. In saying that the car has a potential to run a flat 14 second pass.The range I would be happy with would be between 13.5 to 14.5 1/4 mile time.This is realistic.

Most of all...when will this crap weather go away ??hehe Every day is raining cats n dogs.The drags wont be on and I would like to do some test runs to see what its doing.

Edited by useless
  • Yaris member
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

"7 car lengths" ?!?!

damn I cant even pull 7 car lengths on a stock VS como to 80

mines weights more and is a manual.. but its got 40% more power... :blink:

damn those autos r such cheaters!

saying that though I just noticed doogsters sig...

164rwkw - [email protected] 60ft=1.933 <--- damn that's quick for that power isnt it?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I think that you may struggle to jag a 13 with the open centre, but if you can get it off the line for a high 1.9 60", you may be in with a chance!!

be sure to post up the results when you make it out to the track :blink:

Posted
"7 car lengths" ?!?!

saying that though I just noticed doogsters sig...

164rwkw - [email protected] 60ft=1.933 <--- damn that's quick for that power isnt it?

It's also got 4.11 diff gears and a stall. That's why it can crack a sub 2 second 60" in NA form :crybaby:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)
"7 car lengths" ?!?!

damn I cant even pull 7 car lengths on a stock VS como to 80

mines weights more and is a manual.. but its got 40% more power... :spoton:

damn those autos r such cheaters!

saying that though I just noticed doogsters sig...

164rwkw - [email protected] 60ft=1.933 <--- damn that's quick for that power isnt it?

YEP .Doogstar is a legend.He is the only auto six na into the 13's .Also there are a few e series fords into the 13's in na form all are manuals. No normally aspirated AU that I have heard of has posted a 13.9 or better so far.Best is around 14.1..hopefully some more of us will be getting there this winter.My car with me in it weighs 1760 kgs..so its about the same as the ute.

It is my dream to hit the 13's ..but whats more..in a ford au station wagon. Dont know if it will happen but I am sure gonna try.Even a better pb will be nice:)

7 car lengths has been against supercharged v6's to a legal 80kmph.

Edited by useless

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...