1QWKF6 Member 166 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Posted 24/05/07 04:50 AM Author Posted 24/05/07 04:50 AM Damn that's awesome You need to make some recordings of that exhaust!! Would if I knew how. Regards Bob
1QWKF6 Member 166 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Posted 24/05/07 04:51 AM Author Posted 24/05/07 04:51 AM I was at the lights turning on Churchil road and you went strait up on to torrents road I was the only car at the lights don't know if you saw meI would have spotted a lovelly Mandarin car, I must of had my head up my arse.Regards Bob
TornadoJudd Legacy Donating Member 818 Member For: 20y 7m 21d Posted 24/05/07 05:02 AM Posted 24/05/07 05:02 AM what did the ute cost you with on roads, no mods? Looks great mate. I like the painted bar
1QWKF6 Member 166 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Posted 24/05/07 09:07 AM Author Posted 24/05/07 09:07 AM what did the ute cost you with on roads, no mods? Looks great mate. I like the painted bar$61,200 OTR with the Sports Bar. Thanks for the remarks.Regards Bob
1QWKF6 Member 166 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Posted 30/05/07 10:10 AM Author Posted 30/05/07 10:10 AM Just finished Dynomating the whole cab and doors. Also fitted a Alpine S series 12 " sub and Alpine 2 channel 800W Amp. Replaced the door speakers with Alpine Focals and the tweeters with Alpines as well. Replaced the rear 7 x 5's with Kenwood Kickers. This thing bloody rocks now. Nice and clear for the wifes Enya and blows the doors of for my ACDC.Regards Bob
TornadoJudd Legacy Donating Member 818 Member For: 20y 7m 21d Posted 30/05/07 10:21 AM Posted 30/05/07 10:21 AM how much did the audio set up cost?
1QWKF6 Member 166 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Posted 30/05/07 09:59 PM Author Posted 30/05/07 09:59 PM (edited) how much did the audio set up cost? $1,200 including the Dynomat, but I installed the Dynomat and supplied the Sub & Amp. All the other speakers and custom box + install was included in the price. Bargain. Regards Bob Edited 30/05/07 10:00 PM by 1QWKF6
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now