TornadoJudd Legacy Donating Member 818 Member For: 20y 7m 12d Posted 13/05/07 08:53 AM Posted 13/05/07 08:53 AM whats the cheapest I could pay for a 12lb actuator and where from? I would like to know how much people have paid for theres.
thomasmurray1 Member 26 Member For: 19y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/08/07 05:20 AM Posted 16/08/07 05:20 AM why not use a bleed valve? that goes in the t piece of the accuator line? or is this a no go for xr6 turbos? im pretty sure you can also mod the accuator arm so it holds longer and produces more boost
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 16/08/07 06:59 AM Posted 16/08/07 06:59 AM I bought one from CAPA about $220 I think, they don't say what psi it is, just "stronger" can't say I've fitted it yet though...
beauies Member 209 Member For: 23y 5d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 16/08/07 11:51 AM Posted 16/08/07 11:51 AM just paid $140 from GCG for garrett 12.5 pound$140 is trade price
thomasmurray1 Member 26 Member For: 19y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/08/07 12:12 PM Posted 30/08/07 12:12 PM agree is bleed valve
mania Member 5 Member For: 19y 17d Posted 22/01/08 10:11 PM Posted 22/01/08 10:11 PM just saw ones on ebay for 175 if it helps
gilto Member 218 Member For: 19y 2m 29d Gender: Male Posted 23/01/08 12:04 AM Posted 23/01/08 12:04 AM Depends on the boost you want to run.....The capa one is a 10 pounder I think....I've got a 12 pounder. It's so much stronger than the OEM it's incredible. Mine was supplied and fitted and I also got the wastegate done at the same time but can't remember the cost...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now