XRT330 Member 135 Member For: 22y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/05/07 09:42 PM Posted 10/05/07 09:42 PM Hi GuysWhen flashing from one setting to another the car will not boost past 2PSI. After 2-4 days of driving it comes good again. This will only happen after a system flash( X-Flash/Cappa Box). I have tried different combinations.ie P1 to P2, P2 to P3 etc.My tuner mentioned that when he had the throttle flat the TPS showed approx 30%. This problem eventually goes away until the car is flashed again.Has anyone seen this?CheersXRT330
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/05/07 10:39 PM Posted 10/05/07 10:39 PM Mate What advice did the tuner give?One would like to think that if he is aware of the problem, that he would be working towards a solution. I hate seeing owners on here asking when it should be tuners asking and learning, after all they should understand the speak that some of the extremely knowledgible people here offer.Best of luck mate, that has got to suck.Scotty
XRT330 Member 135 Member For: 22y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/05/07 12:07 AM Author Posted 11/05/07 12:07 AM Hi ScottI bought a F6 intercooler from a Forum member. Once it arrives I will be going back for a retune. I will be puting my stock tune back tonight to see if I get the boost back. I have also spoken to my local Ford dealer who is happy to run a diag on the car for me. I will give you an update once the problem is solved.CheersXRT330
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/05/07 08:46 AM Posted 11/05/07 08:46 AM Best of luck mate.Scotty
XRT330 Member 135 Member For: 22y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/05/07 03:00 AM Author Posted 14/05/07 03:00 AM Update..FORD ran diags on the car. No error codes detected. I was advised that it is the Edit package/ Edit hardware causing the issue. My local tuner is investigating.
2fardown Member 526 Member For: 21y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/05/07 06:52 AM Posted 14/05/07 06:52 AM If your tuner cannot solve the issue or run a basic diag, change tuners.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now