richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 31/05/03 12:32 PM Posted 31/05/03 12:32 PM + 10% discount on the above prices (if we get over 20) do we need 20 paying customers or just 20 people?
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 31/05/03 03:29 PM Posted 31/05/03 03:29 PM MEETING POINT 2:To be advisedTIME: To be advisedCan i suggest here in the Marsh?Central to Geelong and Sunbury.(And I can stay in bed a bit longer :D )
XRCISM Member 126 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 01/06/03 01:11 AM Author Posted 01/06/03 01:11 AM MEETING POINT 2:To be advisedTIME: To be advisedCan I suggest here in the Marsh?Central to Geelong and Sunbury.(And I can stay in bed a bit longer :D ) Sounds good to me ........ let us know of a higly recognizable place to meet up in BM and we can work on the times later (or give us your address and we will happily come and wake you up!!!) :D :D Does anyone have a rough idea how long it will take to get from F/Gate to B/Marsh and from B/Marsh to Ballarat??? And will we need e-tags???
XRCISM Member 126 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 01/06/03 01:25 AM Author Posted 01/06/03 01:25 AM + 10% discount on the above prices (if we get over 20)do we need 20 paying customers or just 20 people? I would think we would need 20 paying people to get the discount - don't worry .... still plenty of time to round up enough people (we'll rope in a few more at the Dyno Day as well!!)
mercturbo Member 696 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Location: Geelong Posted 01/06/03 01:46 AM Posted 01/06/03 01:46 AM I will be there, my son 8 and wife, would prefer 24thRob, Christine and Christopher, look forward to see you all again.
Guest blackmagicxr6 Guests Posted 10/06/03 09:11 AM Posted 10/06/03 09:11 AM Hey fella's great to see a site just for XR6 Turbo owners. Been looking for a club like this for cruises so count me as intrested in the sovreign hill day. l live out eastern subs melbourne any further info on club events please send email.
XRCISM Member 126 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 10/06/03 09:10 PM Author Posted 10/06/03 09:10 PM Welcome blackmagicxr6!!! We would all love to meet you (and your car) - post your name and anyone else you want to bring along and I will amend the first post (please nominate adult or child etc.).Hope to see you there! :D
Guest gctaylor Guests Posted 15/06/03 08:09 AM Posted 15/06/03 08:09 AM Dear XRCISMThe Sovereign Hill run sounds great. Is it too late to join the ride?I live in the eastern suburbsHope to hear from you Geoff
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 15/06/03 08:26 AM Posted 15/06/03 08:26 AM Dear XRCISMThe Sovereign Hill run sounds great. Is it too late to join the ride?I live in the eastern suburbsHope to hear from you Geoff more the merrier.......
XRCISM Member 126 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 15/06/03 08:39 PM Author Posted 15/06/03 08:39 PM Dear XRCISMThe Sovereign Hill run sounds great. Is it too late to join the ride?I live in the eastern suburbsHope to hear from you Geoff Geoff,I will amend the first post - let us know how many adults and children (and names). It will be a great day - and the bigger the convoy the better!! :D I noticed you live in the Bayswater area ....... have you seen the thread for the Melbourne Dyno Day?? You should take a look and come along - we would all love to meet you and that will be an awesome day!! Cheers,XRCISM
Recommended Posts