NATHOON Legacy Donating Member 197 Member For: 20y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/05/07 06:50 AM Posted 01/05/07 06:50 AM Hi guys my car has been written off and I am looking at a tornado. How much and who is insuring for decent rates.I am 25 from sydney good driving record the ute will be 100% buisness useaami 3040.00nrma 2900.00Justcars 3012.00Any help would be appreciated I am sick of ring them
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 01/05/07 06:54 AM Posted 01/05/07 06:54 AM That sucks.Mines about $800.
gilfxr6t Member 90 Member For: 19y 11m 19d Posted 01/05/07 07:02 AM Posted 01/05/07 07:02 AM hey mate try rhino insurance
Billsta Member 355 Member For: 20y 3m 3d Location: Rolling on my 20's Posted 01/05/07 07:06 AM Posted 01/05/07 07:06 AM I'm 26 in sydney with typhoon, personal use and was with just car insurance with minimal mods but renewal just came up shannons and just car wanted over 4K and other insurers wouldn't cover my mods and NRMA just did the whole lot for a touch over 3K.When I first bought the car just car did $2300 upfront or installments and I payed upfront.
hard-on Member 134 Member For: 20y 8m 19d Posted 01/05/07 07:46 AM Posted 01/05/07 07:46 AM Mate I cant believe how much its costing you guys to insure a typhoon in Sydney.I was 23 when I got my F6 and racq stung me $1600.Your over 24 so id suggest seeing a insurance broker.
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/05/07 07:55 AM Posted 01/05/07 07:55 AM I am 36 and with NRMA fleet I pay $1400 for the F6 with agreed value of $86k and $1600 for the TT.NRMA said it will be $3k for the F6 later this year as they had made a mistake. I have never claimed on car insurance in 20 years of driving.I will be shopping around in a few months for a better deal as $3k is not acceptable with my driving record.
NATHOON Legacy Donating Member 197 Member For: 20y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/05/07 07:56 AM Author Posted 01/05/07 07:56 AM (edited) Mate I cant believe how much its costing you guys to insure a typhoon in Sydney.I was 23 when I got my F6 and racq stung me $1600.Your over 24 so id suggest seeing a insurance broker.Any one got any insurance brokers numbers in sydney?I am 36 and with NRMA fleet I pay $1400 for the F6 with agreed value of $86k and $1600 for the TT.NRMA said it will be $3k for the F6 later this year as they had made a mistake. I have never claimed on car insurance in 20 years of driving.I will be shopping around in a few months for a better deal as $3k is not acceptable with my driving record.Yep that's what I was quoted and cannot see the value Edited 03/05/07 02:56 PM by Dagabond
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/05/07 08:02 AM Posted 01/05/07 08:02 AM I'm 24 and pay $1400 through RACQ
hard-on Member 134 Member For: 20y 8m 19d Posted 01/05/07 08:05 AM Posted 01/05/07 08:05 AM Hey Mb do u pay monthly or yearly.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/05/07 08:12 AM Posted 01/05/07 08:12 AM Yearly, save money that way.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now