Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SYDNEY
Posted

was just reading a couple of posts and noticed fat tonys avatar.never seems to fail with his attempts of making me cringe with these photos he finds can someone please help as now my corniers are damaged and cant see until I visit an eye doctor. just hope he is wearing underpants or a towel and hope he is not on the ford site there. :blink:

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

That was Fat Tony 5 years ago when he was dieting.. He looks worse now...

He has a phobia about being locked in a boot and is making sure he wont fit.........

The weight helps with his traction problem too,,, He has a wog edit and they are devastating if you dont get traction

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

Myself I have suffered personally from the Wog torque curve and found myself rather untidily sideways over the speed limit (wishing I weighed another 100kg) down a hill at Helensvale........

Ah, those were the days

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 25d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

GTFOMYINTERNETS.jpg

with that avatar...

seriously gross

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
:gtfo: with the avatar...

seriously gross

He is a great looking fella. I like him :spoton:

(Not Adam, the fat *beep*?

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

I know I shouldnt say it but it looks a lot like lumpy's dad..

Bloody nice bloke, but bloody good resemblance

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SYDNEY
Posted

everytime I see it it reminds me of the simpsons. I wash myself with a rag on a stick. wonder if when he gets up the chair stuck to his a#$e? hey phantomchic hows your big brother going?

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 25d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
He is a great looking fella. I like him :spoton:

(Not Adam, the fat *beep*?

any reason why your eyesight is failing you flukey :ladysman:

shaz

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted
hey phantomchic hows your big brother going?

Yeh I am good thanks.. Miss the Kids though... Jess still hates me and the boys are trying to book me into a nursing home so they can have the Typhoon.... Lucky Shaz gets up at Midday everyday and sorts them out, but that's what sisters are for..............

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...