PIT STOP Member 64 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: SYDNEY Posted 30/04/07 11:58 AM Posted 30/04/07 11:58 AM was just reading a couple of posts and noticed fat tonys avatar.never seems to fail with his attempts of making me cringe with these photos he finds can someone please help as now my corniers are damaged and cant see until I visit an eye doctor. just hope he is wearing underpants or a towel and hope he is not on the ford site there.
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 10d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 30/04/07 12:12 PM Posted 30/04/07 12:12 PM That was Fat Tony 5 years ago when he was dieting.. He looks worse now...He has a phobia about being locked in a boot and is making sure he wont fit.........The weight helps with his traction problem too,,, He has a wog edit and they are devastating if you dont get traction
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 16d Posted 30/04/07 12:14 PM Posted 30/04/07 12:14 PM that's a corker
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 10d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 30/04/07 12:24 PM Posted 30/04/07 12:24 PM Myself I have suffered personally from the Wog torque curve and found myself rather untidily sideways over the speed limit (wishing I weighed another 100kg) down a hill at Helensvale........Ah, those were the days
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 25d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 30/04/07 12:25 PM Posted 30/04/07 12:25 PM with that avatar...seriously gross
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/04/07 12:28 PM Posted 30/04/07 12:28 PM :gtfo: with the avatar...seriously grossHe is a great looking fella. I like him (Not Adam, the fat *beep*?
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 10d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 30/04/07 12:31 PM Posted 30/04/07 12:31 PM I know I shouldnt say it but it looks a lot like lumpy's dad..Bloody nice bloke, but bloody good resemblance
PIT STOP Member 64 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: SYDNEY Posted 30/04/07 12:32 PM Author Posted 30/04/07 12:32 PM everytime I see it it reminds me of the simpsons. I wash myself with a rag on a stick. wonder if when he gets up the chair stuck to his a#$e? hey phantomchic hows your big brother going?
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 25d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 30/04/07 12:48 PM Posted 30/04/07 12:48 PM He is a great looking fella. I like him (Not Adam, the fat *beep*?any reason why your eyesight is failing you flukey :ladysman:shaz
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 10d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 30/04/07 12:52 PM Posted 30/04/07 12:52 PM hey phantomchic hows your big brother going?Yeh I am good thanks.. Miss the Kids though... Jess still hates me and the boys are trying to book me into a nursing home so they can have the Typhoon.... Lucky Shaz gets up at Midday everyday and sorts them out, but that's what sisters are for..............
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now