Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 12d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted
If it is a manual, it should be in fourth gear..........

At that power level, you shouldn't have that much trouble strapping it down properly.

I think it depends what sort of dyno it is... I know that a particular dyno hear in canberra can be run in 3rd or 4th and it makes very little difference (I've witnessed it myself, and have the dyno chart). DD dyno's need to be in 4th from what I know.

But that's true, at that power level there shouldn't be any problems if it's strapped down properly.

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Why would the gear matter?

The only differences will be the wheel speed and the torque figure.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: airlie beach
Posted
:stirthepot: thanks guys will try to work it out 4th gear not as bad but cant get as higher figers?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...