Jump to content

SE Qld Cruise  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted
If the 26th is looking goodly then so am I. (Or as good as I get)

Excluding the unforeseen.....

I will be there.

I will be on time.

I will eat a great hunka steak.

I will finito the cruise.

I may do a FWD burn..... :stirthepot:

Cool.I will bring our new mazda SP23 then and do a FWD burnout aswell :blaah:

  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

:stirthepot:

Hopefully Joe will be along as well...could maybe setup a comp for our entertainment :blaah:

  • Former MPS3 Driver!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: East Ballina NSW
Posted

Tab

Phantomchic

Macktheknife

Blonk (fuel pending)

sutty

cooltint

81cjh

mpsxr6t

felix

01txr

Goldie maybe I will see.

Laner

I am definately keen for this, work pending, but at this stage I say f#@k work

  • Former MPS3 Driver!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: East Ballina NSW
Posted

Tab

Phantomchic

Macktheknife

Blonk (fuel pending)

sutty

cooltint

81cjh

mpsxr6t

felix

01txr

Goldie maybe I will see.

Laner

F6 RAPID

:blink:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 18d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Tab

Phantomchic

Macktheknife

Blonk (fuel pending)

sutty

cooltint

81cjh

mpsxr6t

felix

01txr

Goldie maybe I will see.

Laner

F6 RAPID

:blink:

Put me down for a run, might as wass have more RAPID F6,s

  • Former MPS3 Driver!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: East Ballina NSW
Posted

Tab

Phantomchic

Macktheknife

Blonk (fuel pending)

sutty

cooltint

81cjh

mpsxr6t

felix

01txr

Goldie maybe I will see.

Laner

F6 RAPID

O2STOCK

damn, am I gunna have the slowest T there or what?? :roflmbo:

  • Large Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 27d
  • Location: Brisvegas
Posted

Ok, since I am a XR cruise virgin, couple of questions;

What do I have to bring, food, drinks etc?

Bring girly or mate?

Is there already a route planned?

Should I buy one of those little hand held CB's from Dick Smiths?

Laner dont worry I'm a stocker to!!!! We can keep the back of the pack warm!

Thanks

Felix

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

cb would be the go as for partner what ever rocks your boat.

I beleave this is a criuse and dinner so just some snacks and drinks to have while criusing.

Tab will let us know the route soon I think.

Ian

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
cb would be the go as for partner what ever rocks your boat.

I beleave this is a criuse and dinner so just some snacks and drinks to have while criusing.

Tab will let us know the route soon I think.

Ian

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...