Migz Member 80 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Posted 19/04/07 02:44 PM Posted 19/04/07 02:44 PM Well the question is.. Have many of you had people actually smash into you or something along those lines..About 6 months ago I was sitting in my falcon. waiting for the miss's to get out the shop and somebody drove in allright next to me. Then the passenger opened the door into my car. As yes I was sitting in it. They looked at me briefly then walked off. No apology nothing. I couldn't believe it. Big f*cking chunk out my nice blue paint job. I was devestated. So being the *beep* I am I kicked in their door . prob not the best thing to do. but I was so angry at them. Was I in the wrong?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/04/07 08:32 PM Posted 19/04/07 08:32 PM nope - in that scenario two wrongs definately make a right
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 6d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/07 12:57 AM Posted 20/04/07 12:57 AM (edited) exact same thing happened to me in my lasty car!was sitting in it and someone smashed it with their door. they got out had a gander and walked off. I got out and yell 'wtf was that!!'guy comes back and says oohhh, that want me. couldn';t believe it! was only a slight scratch so I let it slide.ps ida done the same thing if there was big damage.. Edited 20/04/07 12:57 AM by XR06T
hrc165 Member 10 Member For: 20y 1m 1d Location: perth sor Posted 21/04/07 03:16 PM Posted 21/04/07 03:16 PM (from the newbie)I also try and park away from everyone, but when I cant I always try and find another 6t, like today I went down to the Perth Motor Show and the convention centre parking is a little tight, but I managed to find a 6t amongst all the parks and as sure enough no scratches dents fingerprints when I got back.
ColinT Legacy Donating Member 372 Member For: 21y 7m 27d Posted 21/04/07 11:49 PM Posted 21/04/07 11:49 PM (edited) Just to be safe when the car was only a few months old I parked at the very back of the Fountain Gate car park.This is what I found when I came out. Lucky I had the camera with me. Oh mine it the one in the middle.If you look close there is another XR in the roundabout. Edited 21/04/07 11:51 PM by ColinT
FANTASY Member 24 Member For: 20y 6m Location: Canberra/North Cooma Posted 22/04/07 12:57 AM Posted 22/04/07 12:57 AM im really fussy about parking..I park in the street so no one can open there doors on me when possible and take the missus car shopping shopping carparks are murder, kids dont think trolleys go awol and people have other things on there minds.I have only ever seen one other car in fantasy and one other on this forum.Long live the Fantasy. Yep, I too take long walks after parking the car. Its worth it.I have parked my car at a shopping centre 3 times in 12 months
X-WING Member 811 Member For: 22y 9m 26d Location: BRISBANE Posted 22/04/07 02:10 AM Posted 22/04/07 02:10 AM No probs here don't take car to shops take Mrs car instead
Guest newl Guests Posted 22/04/07 10:45 AM Posted 22/04/07 10:45 AM Parked as far out of harms way as possible today at the Perth Auto Show, came out and found a blue print T parked next to me.
Skooby Legacy Donating Member 398 Member For: 20y 4m 11d Location: Phillip Island Posted 23/04/07 03:38 AM Posted 23/04/07 03:38 AM I look for the deserted area of the carpark and park there. The missus moans and grumbles about having to walk that little extra but she shuts up as soon as I mention more money being spent on dings and scrapes because of other peoples ignorance
phantom ute Member 105 Member For: 20y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/04/07 07:45 AM Posted 23/04/07 07:45 AM When I lived in sydney and would go to westfield hornsby I would go stright to the roof top parkng wouldn't care if it was pissing down or a 35 deg day, when it's hot there might be 5-10 cars parks on the roof
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now