Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • TEAM BA
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North of The Bridge
Posted

subaru employed the Toyota unDesign Team for the new WRX

  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: nsw
Posted

the sedan has evo written all over it.

to use the words of pauline hansen..... I dont like it.

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted

Even I wouldn't buy one.

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Even I wouldn't buy one.

I wonder if BCL will.

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted
Ugly, bland; front design including grille is shocking.

They try to copy some design features of Mazda & Camry, and mess it up.

It's worse than the bug-eye.

Subaru have lost the plot (again). As a wrx fan I'm disappointed that they've screwed up.

My classic STi (MY00) and MY06 STi look far better.

My bet is they'll redesign it in the 2010 model.

Brian

My guess is NO Flukey... :spit:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 23d
Posted
I can see a fair bit of BMW 1 series in the side profile as well. But overall it looks sh*t house.

I can see mazda 3 very ordinary

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Hyundai all over again, I thought it couldn't get any worse than the bug eye, I was so very wrong.

Hyundai, more like Kia or Daewoo. What a bunch of fcuking morons Subaru are. The new Lancer is a very nice looking car and the Evo X is stove hot; I can see even the lebs switching allegiance. The current Impreza is a fugly, but this new one has fallen off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

:spit:

  • Former MPS3 Driver!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: East Ballina NSW
Posted

I'll put money on it gracing the pages of HOT 4S for a long time to come though.....you know the boys are gunna buy em and spen big $$$ making em heavier and slower and look even more shocking.....I thought SUBARU made cars that were worthy, I no longer believe in santa either :dontknow:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
I'll put money on it gracing the pages of HOT 4S for a long time to come though.....you know the boys are gunna buy em and spen big $$$ making em heavier and slower and look even more shocking.....I thought SUBARU made cars that were worthy, I no longer believe in santa either :dontknow:

At least the Liberty is good looking and a GT doesn't draw any attention, unlike these gay roller skates.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...