RUS531 RUS531 Legacy Donating Member 410 Member For: 20y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Emerald QLD Posted 01/04/07 01:46 PM Posted 01/04/07 01:46 PM Has anyone got a car in lightning strike with some aftermarket wheels on... just trying to get idea on what I'm after.... I like black and alloys, but not to sure on chrome becuase of all the cleaning.If anyone has some pics that would be great
illusionzzz Member 180 Member For: 20y 9m 24d Posted 06/04/07 11:53 PM Posted 06/04/07 11:53 PM Has anyone got a car in lightning strike with some aftermarket wheels on... just trying to get idea on what I'm after.... I like black and alloys, but not to sure on chrome becuase of all the cleaning.If anyone has some pics that would be greatheres my beast mate: 20 inch konigs
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 07/04/07 12:53 AM Posted 07/04/07 12:53 AM I love that picture!I had it as my background at work ... before I got my ute
Master G Legacy Donating Member 511 Member For: 22y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 07/04/07 01:08 AM Posted 07/04/07 01:08 AM I have had 3 sets of rims after the factory 18's. Here are the 2 latest, Simmons FR19 and Hiro 19.RegardsM G
illusionzzz Member 180 Member For: 20y 9m 24d Posted 07/04/07 01:31 AM Posted 07/04/07 01:31 AM Thanks SCRIBR, I'm stoked to hear it was your background for a little while!!!!!!!I couldn't believe I got the pelican in the sky heheheheIs that an APS cooler Master?
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/04/07 02:10 AM Posted 07/04/07 02:10 AM Those dark rims on the lightning strike look awesome
1QWKF6 Member 166 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Posted 07/04/07 05:56 AM Posted 07/04/07 05:56 AM My wife runs these HR Racing lightweight rims on her F6. 8" Front 9" Rears.They open up the disks and rotors and are easy to keep clean.Regards Bob
Master G Legacy Donating Member 511 Member For: 22y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 07/04/07 12:50 PM Posted 07/04/07 12:50 PM Yeah APS Cooler. The Simmon's were decent but too soft for Sydney's roads, the new Hiro's are much better in look with 19*8.5 and 19*9.5 on the rear. RegardsM G
silver ghost Legacy Donating Member 109 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: airlie beach Posted 07/04/07 01:04 PM Posted 07/04/07 01:04 PM My wife runs these HR Racing lightweight rims on her F6. 8" Front 9" Rears.They open up the disks and rotors and are easy to keep clean.Regards Bobthese are mine
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 07/04/07 02:10 PM Posted 07/04/07 02:10 PM I love that picture!I had it as my background at work ... before I got my ute have to agree, that pic is awesome, nice work
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now