miker Member 115 Member For: 20y 1m 23d Location: upright Posted 31/03/07 11:18 AM Posted 31/03/07 11:18 AM I saw one today at the dealership while checking out a fiesta for the wife. they look pretty good but the rip curl decal is a bit gay must admit.2c.
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 7m 23d Location: Brisvegas Posted 31/03/07 11:42 AM Author Posted 31/03/07 11:42 AM I saw one today at the dealership while checking out a fiesta for the wife. they look pretty good but the rip curl decal is a bit gay must admit.2c.Where abouts did you see it? I still havent heard anything. They are ment to be on sale 'April'. I'm gonna be soooo disapointed if its not here before easter.Where were ripcurl decals?felix
miker Member 115 Member For: 20y 1m 23d Location: upright Posted 31/03/07 11:56 PM Posted 31/03/07 11:56 PM Where abouts did you see it? I still havent heard anything. They are ment to be on sale 'April'. I'm gonna be soooo disapointed if its not here before easter.Where were ripcurl decals?felixin the showroom at Bremer Ford. A blue one. The decals are behind the door on the lower section of the B pillar from memory.mike.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/04/07 12:28 AM Posted 01/04/07 12:28 AM Where abouts did you see it? I still havent heard anything. They are ment to be on sale 'April'. I'm gonna be soooo disapointed if its not here before easter.Where were ripcurl decals?felixThere was an ego ute doing laps of the ipswich motorway yesterday
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/04/07 12:52 AM Posted 01/04/07 12:52 AM there is a small write up in the new PFMagazine if any one is interested
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 7m 23d Location: Brisvegas Posted 01/04/07 02:09 AM Author Posted 01/04/07 02:09 AM There was an ego ute doing laps of the ipswich motorway yesterday If it were true, part of me would be happy and the other sad. At least I would know they are in brisbane. As long as it didnt have my plates.BATurb whats "PFMagazine" felix
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 8d Gender: Male Posted 01/04/07 02:41 AM Posted 01/04/07 02:41 AM performance ford mag?
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 7m 23d Location: Brisvegas Posted 01/04/07 02:52 AM Author Posted 01/04/07 02:52 AM performance ford mag?Performance Ford Mag - Rip curl utes...Trueski... that would have been logical!felix
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 7m 23d Location: Brisvegas Posted 03/04/07 08:29 AM Author Posted 03/04/07 08:29 AM 216 hours... not that I'm counting.Felix
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/04/07 08:41 AM Posted 03/04/07 08:41 AM That would make it 777,600 seconds. Does that help
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now