Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Yaris member
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 19d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
its probably Andy the shopping trolley pusher

From listening to that I would say good chance. :gooff:

:spoton:

beat me to it

  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 1m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted

I bet he thinks he's cool... Space cadet

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted
my mates s/c vs v6 would do high 14's :blush:

On a good day :roflmbo:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

that guy is the biggest co#k suck#r ive seen......... hahahaha I like goldies......

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

...I don't hate Holden's because of the cars they manufacture. I hate them with a PASSION because every second bastard that owns one is a complete f*cking idiot.

  • Get on the end of it.....
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CQ
Posted
Check out MINRODAUS reply about xr6t's, some people have no farking idea.

I would love to go him in his, well ill let you read it what a TOOL

I like him :gooff::blink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...