rboksic Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 22y 5m Posted 03/04/07 12:28 AM Posted 03/04/07 12:28 AM Looks like being there at 12 will be the aim.Muzza. You my want to get there way before Noon like 8am or 7 am
ford number 1 Legacy Donating Member 602 Member For: 22y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: N/W Sydney Posted 05/04/07 10:14 PM Posted 05/04/07 10:14 PM Is anyone still racing today?Im gunna head out around 11am,if thrs too many cars already ill just watch
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 05/04/07 10:54 PM Author Posted 05/04/07 10:54 PM yeah few of us newcastle guys are heading down still
ford number 1 Legacy Donating Member 602 Member For: 22y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: N/W Sydney Posted 05/04/07 11:00 PM Posted 05/04/07 11:00 PM (edited) Cool,im about 15kms from the track and we just had a shower but clouds are very scattered,suns back out now.. Edited 05/04/07 11:01 PM by ford number 1
ford number 1 Legacy Donating Member 602 Member For: 22y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: N/W Sydney Posted 06/04/07 09:46 AM Posted 06/04/07 09:46 AM Ended up going out today to race,only got 3 runs in b4 it started raining so headed home.I put some MT street slicks on and done 1st run 12.72@107 60ft:1.94,2nd 12.90@106 60ft:1.91,3rd run 12.64@108 60ft:1.87..Very happy with the way the tyres grip off the line and was hoping to get another run trying more boost off the line..I tried the way some guys on here stall up with using foot brake and hand brake,works a treat
INFLYT Legacy Donating Member 784 Member For: 20y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: N.S.W, Sydney Posted 06/04/07 02:35 PM Posted 06/04/07 02:35 PM It was a good meet considering the weather. Billsta with the Yellow Typhoon came out with the big gun, and posted some big M.P.H on his first ever pass. I'll let him fill in if he see's this.
BCNYA Member 85 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 07/04/07 09:20 AM Posted 07/04/07 09:20 AM Ended up going out today to race,only got 3 runs in b4 it started raining so headed home.I put some MT street slicks on and done 1st run 12.72@107 60ft:1.94,2nd 12.90@106 60ft:1.91,3rd run 12.64@108 60ft:1.87..Very happy with the way the tyres grip off the line and was hoping to get another run trying more boost off the line..I tried the way some guys on here stall up with using foot brake and hand brake,works a treat As u no doubt saw, didnt work to well for me. Ended up with a best of 12.8 @ 111 mph. Wasnt a bad day overall. Was good to meet a few new guys and learn some new techniques. Deffinately need some slicks.
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 23d Location: Newcastle Posted 07/04/07 11:09 AM Posted 07/04/07 11:09 AM I had a fun day even with the rain & a lift home in a tilt tray........I'll be back.Top job Paul with the 12.8 on a Generic 10lb tune.Muzza.
supcon Member 8 Member For: 22y 10m 23d Posted 07/04/07 12:13 PM Posted 07/04/07 12:13 PM I had a fun day even with the rain & a lift home in a tilt tray........I'll be back.Top job Paul with the 12.8 on a Generic 10lb tune.Muzza.Entry fee $50.00, , Tow home $400.00, cost of new box ?$$$, Look on Muzzas face trying to do a burnout with slipping clutch PRICELESS. Expensive day out but I'll be back to.It was nice to finaly meet up with u guys.
markvan Member 118 Member For: 20y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: West Dapto Posted 07/04/07 01:04 PM Posted 07/04/07 01:04 PM It was a good meet considering the weather. Billsta with the Yellow Typhoon came out with the big gun, and posted some big M.P.H on his first ever pass. I'll let him fill in if he see's this. Well dont leave us hanging then. What did it do
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now