scott52 Member 188 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 21/03/07 03:09 AM Author Posted 21/03/07 03:09 AM How to you do the polishing?
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Posted 21/03/07 05:30 AM Posted 21/03/07 05:30 AM Polishing mop attachements to a bench grinder, the appropriate cutters and sand paper to make it smooth in the first place, piss easy
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/03/07 06:35 AM Posted 21/03/07 06:35 AM Love the polished look
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 13d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 21/03/07 06:41 AM Posted 21/03/07 06:41 AM Painted std calipers look very cheap IMO. I reckon the best thing is to polish the caliper of have it sparkling clean with a coloured backing plate for the pad.... this looks mint and doesn't look cheap and nasty.←agree'd. ive been comtemplating pulling them off and getting them polished/chromed actually! but I figure t'll draw more attention to my little brakes inside the 19's lol←Here is a caliper I polished myself, used to be on the VNSS diff I had installed in my ra23 Celica <div class='bbimg'></div>←Tony is quite good at polishing, he does it to himself too much I think though....
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/03/07 06:44 AM Posted 21/03/07 06:44 AM
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/03/07 06:59 AM Posted 21/03/07 06:59 AM He painted the rotors as well! Real smart boy that one
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now