nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Location: Perth WA Posted 18/03/07 02:56 PM Posted 18/03/07 02:56 PM yeh mate Xtreme all the way !!!!hes having a dyno comp soon, good chance to meet and greet us perth boofheads!!!what northern burbs area are ya in??
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 18/03/07 03:01 PM Author Posted 18/03/07 03:01 PM greenwood and yourself?
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 18/03/07 03:07 PM Author Posted 18/03/07 03:07 PM so has anyone had a run against the new ss commadore yet? I was at whiteman park today and was behind a new GTS with the 307 badge and felt like I was back in the terrible 4 cylinder days. I bought the turbo to beat these v8 comms and now I see they have uped the ante a little.... what to do what to do?
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 19d Gender: Male Posted 19/03/07 12:42 AM Posted 19/03/07 12:42 AM haven't people been knocked back on warrenty because of using a K&N filter?
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Posted 19/03/07 02:38 AM Posted 19/03/07 02:38 AM (edited) so has anyone had a run against the new ss commadore yet? I was at whiteman park today and was behind a new GTS with the 307 badge and felt like I was back in the terrible 4 cylinder days. I bought the turbo to beat these v8 comms and now I see they have uped the ante a little.... what to do what to do?←Yeah mate, I have had one run with a VE SS about 2 months back. Three sets of lights, and three sets of lights he was left scratching his head haha. In his defence, I am running 274rwkws.Speaking of GTS's and 307's, I also JUST had the opportunity to have a run with one on my private driveway on weekend. 274rwkws really does give you a huge advantage over the 6.0L LS2 engine (in stock trim anyway). Poor guy didn't even look at me when he went past later on haha I guess it's not really a fair fight, but seeing as you asked....Oh yeah, by the way, Simon from Xtreme did my tune also. You wont go wrong with Simon's workmanship nor quality of tunes. A lot of guys here in Perth (and even some over east) will vouch for him. Edited 19/03/07 02:46 AM by Ford_Power
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 19/03/07 02:42 AM Posted 19/03/07 02:42 AM . I'm in the northern suburbs←Yeah but where Can you narrow it down for us←See here we are again Why can't people fill in their home town or city when joining the forum Would make life easier
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/03/07 02:45 AM Posted 19/03/07 02:45 AM Now there's a thought
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 19/03/07 01:51 PM Author Posted 19/03/07 01:51 PM Point taken Ninka, mbjunior99. Thanks also to the advice that I have also received. Now I'm in the quandary of whether to forgo the warranty and add some more balls or sit back and listen to all the things that you all do to your cars? Hmmmm.Perhaps a call to Ford and see if they will tell what's allowed and not allowed and a trip to see Simon at Extreme. Next question. When they say the BF has 245 kw"s are they talking at the wheels or the motor? And if so at the motor what is the standard KW's for a standard BF turbo at the wheels? Does anyone know?
Guest Guests Posted 19/03/07 02:14 PM Posted 19/03/07 02:14 PM 245 is at the flywheel and there anywhere from 190 to 210 at the wheels. Also, Simon from Xtreme is definitely the man to see if your thinking of modding
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now