Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Posted 13/06/07 03:16 AM Posted 13/06/07 03:16 AM Or is it just easier to whinge about it.....Yes it is...and I wouldn't be talking about cruises Mr. Speed of and go home
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/06/07 03:23 AM Posted 13/06/07 03:23 AM But then nobody would see all da fully sik gangztas cuttin' laps.
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 25d Gender: Male Posted 13/06/07 08:16 AM Posted 13/06/07 08:16 AM But then nobody would see all da fully sik gangztas cuttin' laps.
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 24/06/07 10:39 AM Posted 24/06/07 10:39 AM Yeh then they pulled over that yellow ute doing 100 or so in a 70 zone.I was out cruising up the highway with a mate and as we where heading to sandown I saw a heap of xr heading the other way I pulled a u-turn and gvae chase ahh was a fun nighthahaha I saw that!! poor bastard! out of 15-20 XRs he was the only Expensive Daewoo and he got screwed by his own make!! we should do more cruises like that! that was the first real XR cruise ive been on even though it didnt last long I still enjoyed it! anyone know of any other cruises coming up? I know theres a Vic Street Scene cruise on sat 30th june and they're expecting a variety of 350-400+ cars! if anyone is interested pm me and ill give u the details!
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Male Posted 24/06/07 10:48 AM Author Posted 24/06/07 10:48 AM Hey bro, just post up the deatils on here about the Vic Street Scene cruiseI reckon there would be a fair few guys that would been keen one being oneCheers Charlie
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 25d Gender: Male Posted 24/06/07 10:56 AM Posted 24/06/07 10:56 AM Dont bother man the meet up and cars are good but the cruise is full of d!ckheads I met up with one of there cruise's and I had wankers pulling up to me on the wrong side of the road trying to drag me, plus you get all the "fully sick" im better than you wankers cutting you off and all that bull crap.Plus its major cop bait and its full of ricers and bombadoors.then again it would be fun to rock up and put a few of those tools in there places hey lol
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Posted 24/06/07 11:05 AM Posted 24/06/07 11:05 AM I couldn't imagine it being any better in the rain we have had of late
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Male Posted 24/06/07 11:22 AM Author Posted 24/06/07 11:22 AM Dont bother man the meet up and cars are good but the cruise is full of d!ckheads I met up with one of there cruise's and I had wankers pulling up to me on the wrong side of the road trying to drag me, plus you get all the "fully sick" im better than you wankers cutting you off and all that bull crap.Plus its major cop bait and its full of ricers and bombadoors.then again it would be fun to rock up and put a few of those tools in there places hey lolWe could have some great fun bro if there was a nice group of T's together chopping them all
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 25/06/07 05:12 AM Posted 25/06/07 05:12 AM I'll be going well will try ... I know some people there. Just be great to see a fleet of T's rock up and show them whos boss ;^)Rob...
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Male Posted 25/06/07 10:34 PM Author Posted 25/06/07 10:34 PM We should try arrange a group of us to rock up all together and stick together thur out the cruise Wat you guys think?Cheers Charlie
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now