XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 13/03/07 10:25 AM Posted 13/03/07 10:25 AM (edited) that sounds pretty cool!!bluetooth controller = good idea.. I like sh*t that you can use all round yer house!what kind of telly do you have mate? 1080p compatible?I saw a demo of gran turismo hd over at forzamotorsport.com a while ago and was really impressed with the graphics..will still stick with my xbox 360easier to use pirate software Edited 13/03/07 10:27 AM by XR06T
muzza420 Member 412 Member For: 21y 4m 15d Posted 13/03/07 10:26 AM Posted 13/03/07 10:26 AM Personally cant wait till its out, mostly cause of the blu ray, I wonder when video shops will start supplying blu ray disks! ←You don't have to wait guys, I have got some of a client of mine in japan, sold all expect 4 left. some even with games. they are awesome machines. pm me if anyone is interestedmuzza
no turbo Member 206 Member For: 20y 10m 10d Posted 13/03/07 10:32 AM Posted 13/03/07 10:32 AM that sounds pretty cool!!bluetooth controller = good idea.. I like sh*t that you can use all round yer house!what kind of telly do you have mate? 1080p compatible?I saw a demo of gran turismo hd over at forzamotorsport.com a while ago and was really impressed with the graphics..will still stick with my xbox 360easier to use pirate software←I have a sh*tter 68cm plain tv for the news ect and also a hd compatable lcd projector with a 3mtr screen for movies and games with 7.1 yamaha surround sound system
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/03/07 10:33 AM Author Posted 13/03/07 10:33 AM Thanbks anyways but I'd rather wait 10 days, this way u dont have international warranty and its a ntsc version, not that theres anything wrong with that but I'd personally rather pal! Those ntsc units were available on ebay since december lol
Skooby Legacy Donating Member 398 Member For: 20y 4m 19d Location: Phillip Island Posted 13/03/07 10:35 AM Posted 13/03/07 10:35 AM You don't have to wait guys, I have got some of a client of mine in japan, sold all expect 4 left. some even with games. they are awesome machines. pm me if anyone is interestedmuzza ←Are they NTSC-J? While the games aren't region locked the dvd players are on the PS3's
muzza420 Member 412 Member For: 21y 4m 15d Posted 13/03/07 10:40 AM Posted 13/03/07 10:40 AM Thanbks anyways but I'd rather wait 10 days, this way u dont have international warranty and its a ntsc version, not that theres anything wrong with that but I'd personally rather pal! Those ntsc units were available on ebay since december lol←Mate, japan version is region free and can play any format. that's they difference between australian version and japan. as for warranty they all have 12months which can be used local or international. one of the reason I bought one for my self from japan is because it is region free. thanks
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/03/07 10:44 AM Author Posted 13/03/07 10:44 AM so the pal version isn't region free for games nor movies??
no turbo Member 206 Member For: 20y 10m 10d Posted 13/03/07 11:03 AM Posted 13/03/07 11:03 AM regon free for games but not for movies
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 14/03/07 12:05 AM Posted 14/03/07 12:05 AM nice setup no turbo!!keen on posting some pics?im making a theatre in my new place..
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 14/03/07 05:15 AM Posted 14/03/07 05:15 AM regon free for games but not for movies←Yep l can vouch for that...l just got one today for a pressy from my sister and it's f@cking unreal on the graphics......sh*ts way over the XBOX360
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now