AceofSpades Boostaholics anonymous Member 202 Member For: 20y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Broady Posted 11/03/07 11:58 PM Posted 11/03/07 11:58 PM I believe that there may have been a bit of 'fixing' at the elections. everyone is unhappy but somehopw they still get in?Pitty I like where I live so much, cause I'd move in a heartbeat if I didnt, and getout of this revenue state.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 13d Gender: Male Posted 12/03/07 12:26 AM Posted 12/03/07 12:26 AM problem people forget about the stuff they hate when it comes to election time.. bracks will bring out the magic "water saver" wild card and all the people will go wild
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 12/03/07 12:40 AM Posted 12/03/07 12:40 AM F UCK Steve BracksAnother Brax TAX for us poor Vics. I know the old saying, if you don't speed you won't get caught, but my old man was pinged for 4, yes four kms over in the burnley tunnel! I didn't vote bracks, but the funny thing is, everyone I speak to didn't either, so how the f*ck did he get in again? Alot bullsh*t artists me thinks, and the fact that the other bloke was a no name makes people vote the same!BRING BACK JEFF!!!
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 12/03/07 01:11 AM Posted 12/03/07 01:11 AM Flashing signs hey...All the camera points have been finished for sometime now and there isn't a single flashing sign installed anywhere yet. The cameras are easy to spot though. I wonder how much of a tolerance they will run?I just think of all the cars running different wheels and tyres, especially 4x4's.
Skooby Legacy Donating Member 398 Member For: 20y 4m 16d Location: Phillip Island Posted 12/03/07 12:48 PM Posted 12/03/07 12:48 PM This isn't new. They've been using point to point detection for years from the air. Usually the test area is marked out with big white lines on the road.I don't fell sorry for you at all; you nongs voted him in again.I've never voted for him. Not even the election against Kennett. I also don't know anyone that has voted for him..
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 12/03/07 10:20 PM Posted 12/03/07 10:20 PM Your a farking kunt Bracks!!! I have never voted for that *beep* and never will ... Hope some people will wake up for the next state election.Rob...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now