rhump Member 21 Member For: 19y 7m 13d Location: Townsville Posted 06/03/07 02:50 AM Posted 06/03/07 02:50 AM Hi All, I am new to this whole forum thing.I have a XR6T mkII 2005 and still have Balance of New Car Warranty.My question is:- Is there anything I can do that will not void the warranty?I found out the the CAPA Flash is good as I can return the factory settings before service. Can I up the turbo, change the exhaust, etc.Any info on this will be much appreicated.CheersRay
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/03/07 02:52 AM Posted 06/03/07 02:52 AM Is there anything I can do that will not void the warranty?←No.You play, you pay.If you want to retain factory warranty, dont mod. Simple.This topic has been done to death, im half tempted to lock it now, but ill let you off cause you are a newbie.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/03/07 02:59 AM Posted 06/03/07 02:59 AM Have a read through these 2 threads. They will basically answer your question:http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...495&hl=warrantyhttp://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...679&hl=warranty
Recommended Posts