xr0747 Member 36 Member For: 22y 3m 1d Posted 10/02/07 07:22 AM Posted 10/02/07 07:22 AM Finally got some 19 inch rimms and king springs. Replaced the factory 18's. Here is a pic.
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/02/07 07:29 AM Posted 10/02/07 07:29 AM Nice
leigh86 Legacy Donating Member 133 Member For: 19y 11m 16d Gender: Not Telling Posted 10/02/07 08:14 AM Posted 10/02/07 08:14 AM Mean! I like. What are they?
xr0747 Member 36 Member For: 22y 3m 1d Posted 10/02/07 11:56 AM Author Posted 10/02/07 11:56 AM Mean! I like. What are they?←I got em from tyre factroy, they are DTM wheels not sure what style though. I saw em and said there the ones I want.
2MUCHKW Member 350 Member For: 20y 5m 12d Posted 10/02/07 02:14 PM Posted 10/02/07 02:14 PM Finally got some 19 inch rimms and king springs. Replaced the factory 18's. Here is a pic.←Factory 18" look way better then those f__kin things What the hell were you thinking?
XR6IXT Legacy Donating Member 662 Member For: 21y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/02/07 02:53 PM Posted 10/02/07 02:53 PM The wheels look good
Chris xr6 Member 376 Member For: 22y 6m 1d Location: Shire Posted 10/02/07 09:02 PM Posted 10/02/07 09:02 PM Sorry but eeeewwwwwhhhhhheach to their own though!
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 10/02/07 10:07 PM Posted 10/02/07 10:07 PM They look similar, if they are not the same, as the BBOSS elenora's.I like, nice choice. I love the way they curve in like the M5 bimmer rims.
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 11/02/07 12:20 AM Posted 11/02/07 12:20 AM Looks like an over sized Audi RS4 now
xr0747 Member 36 Member For: 22y 3m 1d Posted 11/02/07 12:55 AM Author Posted 11/02/07 12:55 AM They look similar, if they are not the same, as the BBOSS elenora's.I like, nice choice. I love the way they curve in like the M5 bimmer rims. ←Yes they are like the BBOSS rims.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now