xr0747 Member 36 Member For: 22y 2m 29d Posted 10/02/07 07:13 AM Posted 10/02/07 07:13 AM Hi guys, has anyone ever seen or used this? What are your thoughts?http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...type=osi_widget
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 10/02/07 09:17 AM Posted 10/02/07 09:17 AM I use one of these in my new engine, seems to do the job, and causes no problems.
JBomb3000 Legacy Donating Member 875 Member For: 20y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 11/02/07 09:02 AM Posted 11/02/07 09:02 AM I couldn't see how it could hurt. Would be interesting to see if it picks anything up.
THEMESHMAN260 Member 155 Member For: 22y 8m 16d Posted 11/02/07 11:02 AM Posted 11/02/07 11:02 AM I use one on my turbo and one on my territory and I change the oil every 10.000km And I have found sludge like metal and fine splinters off metal on the magnet when I take it out And clean it on a white rage .
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now