SAMSXR6T Member 685 Member For: 21y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: CENTRAL COAST Posted 09/02/07 09:50 AM Posted 09/02/07 09:50 AM Can anyone tell me if I can just replace the fascia (The grey surrounding ) of the stereo without replacing the entire unit? There is a crack on the front.
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 12d Location: Melbourne Posted 09/02/07 10:54 AM Posted 09/02/07 10:54 AM confused about your post you have cracked your lcd not the fascia, would be better getting a quote from www.asllogistics.com who can replace your screen amongst other things.I hope this is o.k, I thought ASL were site sponsors. Maybe there not anymore.Please remove if not allowed.
SAMSXR6T Member 685 Member For: 21y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: CENTRAL COAST Posted 09/02/07 11:03 AM Author Posted 09/02/07 11:03 AM nah the screens is ok just the grey suround ...
MrBean Member 400 Member For: 20y 4m 26d Location: Melbourne Posted 09/02/07 11:35 AM Posted 09/02/07 11:35 AM (edited) You will have to remove the ICC, and take it apart to fit new fascia.Speak to Fadi at ASL, they sell the plastic bit for around $100- if I am not mistaken. Tell him yours is manual ICC with TFT color screen. Edited 09/02/07 11:36 AM by MrBean
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/02/07 11:41 AM Posted 09/02/07 11:41 AM You could also get the EQUIBs overlay and just stick it over the top of the cracked one. It would look tops with Carbon Fibre, you would also not need to remove the ICC
Envi_XR8 Member 142 Member For: 20y 9m 26d Location: Port Kennedy WA Posted 09/02/07 12:55 PM Posted 09/02/07 12:55 PM I have a spare ICC factory facia if you want it. just make a fair donation to the site and pay for the postage and shes yours PM if your keen
SAMSXR6T Member 685 Member For: 21y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: CENTRAL COAST Posted 09/02/07 01:27 PM Author Posted 09/02/07 01:27 PM I have a spare ICC factory facia if you want it. just make a fair donation to the site and pay for the postage and shes yours PM if your keen←Thanks Envi_XR8. pm has been sent. Cheers Sam
Envi_XR8 Member 142 Member For: 20y 9m 26d Location: Port Kennedy WA Posted 09/02/07 01:53 PM Posted 09/02/07 01:53 PM Heres some pics Sam
SAMSXR6T Member 685 Member For: 21y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: CENTRAL COAST Posted 09/02/07 11:07 PM Author Posted 09/02/07 11:07 PM Yeah Envi_XR8 ill take it. thanks for your help.
SAMSXR6T Member 685 Member For: 21y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: CENTRAL COAST Posted 14/02/07 03:14 AM Author Posted 14/02/07 03:14 AM Heres some pics Sam←I had a quick look last night. One hex head screw at the top of the unit and the four 8mil screws on the side of the unit. I also need to remove the icc wiring at the bottom of the unit... is this all I have to do to replace the old with the new... Cheers Sam
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now