Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 23/01/07 11:17 PM Posted 23/01/07 11:17 PM Well, I went and picked it up last night!Its a C2R/DJR rear spoiler (proper plastic - not fibreglass).Now all I need to do is get it sprayed and find a new boot/swap it with someone who wants a wing.Heres some pics of it stuck on with some white tape..←I like it mate though its not a DJR spoiler as the DJR is bigger. Pic below
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 26d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 23/01/07 11:33 PM Posted 23/01/07 11:33 PM as above..
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/01/07 12:47 AM Author Posted 24/01/07 12:47 AM (edited) Im willing to bet you both your cars that its a DJR spoiler..I will post a picture of the injection moulded C2R/DJR inprint on the rear of the wing - there was more than 1 wing option for the DJR cars..Anyhow,I colour coded the pics to get a better look at it.. Edited 24/01/07 12:49 AM by Bain
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/01/07 02:09 AM Author Posted 24/01/07 02:09 AM Here you go lads..Unless C2R were doing something naughty.. Its a DJR spoiler....
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 26d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 24/01/07 03:16 AM Posted 24/01/07 03:16 AM mate.. while c2r were still in business in melbourne, I had sold more than 5 DJR spoilers through a friend who worked there to fellow forum members. there was never any mention of a choice of spoilers on the DJR cars AFAIK. The spoiler you bought was probably an option on non-DJR bodykits from C2R.this is a djr spoiler.not taking anything away from the spoiler you bought though.. it looks friggin awesome
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 29d Gender: Male Posted 24/01/07 03:21 AM Posted 24/01/07 03:21 AM I have seen a car with the DJR kit and it had the spoiler like Bain's ????
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/01/07 03:28 AM Author Posted 24/01/07 03:28 AM (edited) Yeah I understand what youre saying.. But without going against copyright infringements the words DJR wouldnt be allowed on the C2R stuff C2R were the guys who made the DJR stuff for Dicky's company.Anyhow, it doesnt really matter what its called at the end of the day. Ive managed to find the spoiler that the Force 6 and 8 use.. Which was my intended goal Now to get it painted!On another note - The product quality of the injection moulded plastic C2R stuff is amazing.. Edited 03/02/07 11:51 AM by Dagabond
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 26d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 24/01/07 03:55 AM Posted 24/01/07 03:55 AM cool yeah sorry my bad the quality of the stuff is second to none, its the real polyeurethane product, none of that fibregass crap.make sure to post some pics once the spoiler is painted
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 10d Gender: Male Posted 24/01/07 05:04 AM Posted 24/01/07 05:04 AM looks v good..
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/02/07 11:33 AM Posted 03/02/07 11:33 AM im after one myself if anyone know's where to get one from, I think bains spoiler looks awsome and would suit my car also considering I have the DJR bodykit!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now