Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/01/07 01:03 AM Posted 23/01/07 01:03 AM Howdy all,I have been after a thin lip for the rear of my XR6T for quite some time now (ever since I removed the standard spoiler)After seeing the rear lip on the Force 6, its the exact same one I am after.. So, does anyone know where I can buy one of these spoiler/lips??TIA,Bain
podrcr Member 42 Member For: 21y 3m 25d Posted 23/01/07 01:46 AM Posted 23/01/07 01:46 AM Ferntree Gully Auto Salvage has bootlip spoilers for $100 I think. Here's their website;http://www.ftgautosalvage.com.au/Default.aspCheersJoel
INPURSUIT Fastest Taxi In Melbourne Legacy Donating Member 701 Member For: 20y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/01/07 01:46 AM Posted 23/01/07 01:46 AM dick johnson racing have a lip spoiler for the ba models
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/01/07 02:16 AM Author Posted 23/01/07 02:16 AM Thanks for the input guys..Ive sourced one and buying it tonight.. Thread can be closed by a mod if they wish
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/01/07 02:28 AM Posted 23/01/07 02:28 AM Where did you end up finding one Bain??Chooka
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/01/07 03:00 AM Author Posted 23/01/07 03:00 AM Where did you end up finding one Bain??Chooka←A guy I know on another forum was selling one about 6 months ago..He never sold it...Got a PM back from him with the right price $80 unpainted and brand new.. Ill post some pics up in this thread once I pick it up.. (wont be till after 10.30pm though)
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/01/07 03:03 AM Posted 23/01/07 03:03 AM $80 is a great price mate Chooka
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/01/07 10:56 PM Author Posted 23/01/07 10:56 PM Well, I went and picked it up last night!Its a C2R/DJR rear spoiler (proper plastic - not fibreglass).Now all I need to do is get it sprayed and find a new boot/swap it with someone who wants a wing.Heres some pics of it stuck on with some white tape..
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 27d Gender: Male Posted 23/01/07 11:01 PM Posted 23/01/07 11:01 PM HHHmm will have to see it painted. it looks a bit tacky but ill save my judge ment untile it painted.
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/01/07 11:06 PM Author Posted 23/01/07 11:06 PM HHHmm will have to see it painted. it looks a bit tacky but ill save my judge ment untile it painted.←Yeah, the crappy silver certainly makes it look tacky atm..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now