Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 24d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted
Is there anything you haven't done to your car Ninka?!  :bum:  :blink:

Got any pics of the install?

Did you use the standard battery or an Odyssey?

What about a battery box?

If memory serves, this is covered in Ninka's upgrade thread.

Yes I realised that and edited my original post to include the link.

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 18d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

As if I could put a battery in my boot,where would Rob's mum go :nono::sleepystuff:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted (edited)
Ninka do you remeber how much cable was needed to relocate the battery?

I started out with about 5 m.

I have run my cable along the brake and fuel lines on the lhs of the vehicle, and then up under the tray protecting the fuel tank.

Cable is then pulled up along and over the lhs of the fuel tank, and in through the boot.

To ensure the cable was double protected from mechanical damage, I actually pulled most of it through a clear PVC hose first (bl00dy tight as welll), so that it is protected in any area where it may rub or get pinched.

The negative cable is just run out under the rhs, and connected to one of the exhaust mount bolts for a good chassis conection

Edited by Ninka

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...