Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Oakleigh
Posted

I do not see how painting your calipers is try hard, it makes the car look a bit sportier and gives you something to do on a boring w.e. brembo covers are gay. so are painted dust covers. so are DISTASTEFUL fpv badging.

  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted (edited)
erko - so its only ok to have coloured brakes if you have brembos or what not?

correct. taxi pack brakes are an embarrassment and no amount of paint will make them "sporty". I can agree with paiting black or dark grey, that is decent and tidies them up. anything else, you are kidding.

When I was 17 a put a sportz exhaust on my meteor.........thank christ I've learned the error of my ways. painting stock calipers red is the same sort of thing :nono:

Edited by Erko

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...