04RSD Member 78 Member For: 20y 5d Posted 31/12/06 12:44 AM Posted 31/12/06 12:44 AM im after some 19s BUT I have brembos ( f6 ute )I am desperatly trying to get some fpv bf 19s but no one will give em up so ive been looking aftermarket, Everything I like wont fit over the brakes.who has what whells over their brembos?
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 29d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 31/12/06 04:02 AM Posted 31/12/06 04:02 AM if u want to spend abit.. simmons fr19's will fit over brembo's not sure if you will find many sets second hand there days but.
Master G Legacy Donating Member 511 Member For: 22y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 31/12/06 04:08 AM Posted 31/12/06 04:08 AM I had Simmons FR19's that fit over my brembo's (just sold the Simmons) and now I am running Axis Hiro which also fit easily over the brembo's. Also Simmons have just released a 20" that will do the job. RegardsM G
bogan393 Member 77 Member For: 20y 3m 11d Posted 02/01/07 07:32 AM Posted 02/01/07 07:32 AM xhp boost in the 19s will fit over the brembos aswell, or so im told.
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 02/01/07 10:24 AM Posted 02/01/07 10:24 AM I had Simmons FR19's that fit over my brembo's (just sold the Simmons) and now I am running Axis Hiro which also fit easily over the brembo's. Also Simmons have just released a 20" that will do the job. RegardsM G←I'd like to see a photo of these rims on a T as I was considering these. Any pics??
Master G Legacy Donating Member 511 Member For: 22y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 02/01/07 10:39 AM Posted 02/01/07 10:39 AM Here is a side view of the Hiro's 8.5 front & 9.5 rears.RegardsM G
04RSD Member 78 Member For: 20y 5d Posted 04/01/07 08:40 AM Author Posted 04/01/07 08:40 AM what tyre company did you get them frombob jane beaurepairs etc
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 04/01/07 10:19 AM Posted 04/01/07 10:19 AM Tempe tyres has them for $2600 in 19" complete with tyres etc.http://www.tempetyres.com.au/products_clos...rt=&part_no=723
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 04/01/07 12:35 PM Posted 04/01/07 12:35 PM dunno what wheels your lookin at but nearly all 19's fit over the brembos
Master G Legacy Donating Member 511 Member For: 22y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 05/01/07 01:36 AM Posted 05/01/07 01:36 AM Picked them up from Big O tyres can get the 19's package for a under $2600, I opted for better tyres and paid more.RegardsM G
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now