Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 29d
Posted

Bad news guys.... Horrible news... CV had to withdraw from the job... (temporarily)... no gains... does seem to run smoother than before with the addition of the balancer... (that's why it felt not as tough Greg - :pooh: ) so even if there isn't a performance gain, there's a defitnite improvement in drivability...

anyways.. the story of what went wrong will go into the Disaster's thread...

happy reading...

Daniel

Posted
does seem to run smoother than before with the addition of the balancer... (that's why it felt not as tough Greg -  ) so even if there isn't a performance gain, there's a defitnite improvement in drivability...

Wish you'd had the chance to do a before and after on the Under Drive install, but as we know theres more at stake with the tune than the balancer.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 29d
Posted (edited)

that's true... You know I've been thinking and I think I might have to throw my hands up in the air and take it back to simon... I don't want to for the pure and simple reason of money... I can't afford spending the money for a workshop to take my car away and mess with it... the biggest thing overall is what happens of something breaks when the car is in their hands... with tuning house 'N' there was a guarrantee and a warranty... if something broke, they covered me....

I suppose I would need a guarrantee of sorts... after the previous line... its just too much hassle and too much of a "What if??"

anyways... I'd still give them the opportunity as long as there was a guarrantee...

anyways.. chow

Daniel

(this is only crossing my mind after the way the car was poorly idling and ignited TWICE in the extractors before I left sydney...)

Edited by NA-06-XR
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 5d
Posted

One thing I noticed when I did my underdrives, it really didnt feel like it pulled any harder but you could tell how quick it revved up that it wasnt how it was previously (revs quicker, speedo moves quicker)

Similar feeling to a lightened flywheel.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kurrajong Heights NSW
Posted

Heres mine 157rwkw JJM hpc coated headers 3inch metal cat 2 1/2 redback exhaust pod in box typoon and turbo CAI autolite platinum plugs.

Neil

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kurrajong Heights NSW
Posted (edited)

Heres mine 157rwkw JJM hpc coated headers 3inch metal cat 2 1/2 redback exhaust pod in box typoon and turbo CAI autolite platinum plugs no edit at this point either want to give her a run wsid once I have put new tyres on.

Neil

post-7493-1172378543_thumb.jpg

Edited by neil101
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kurrajong Heights NSW
Posted

Ooopps sorry double post :crybaby:

Neil

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 1d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

nice :)

I really want to get mine tuned & a few things done, but just cant afford it atm, seems to be getting further away :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...