Brenden Mock's 14.2sec Xt

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 20d
So the unopened record is 14.2 by BM, does anyone have any more details about this run? What were his car mods, was it manual? What mph did he run?

AFAIK, he holds the BA n\a opened record, 13.8@100mph.

I think I might have a good shot of beating his unopened record. My best is a 14.73 with standard driveline. I have since added 4.11 gears and will have a 2500rpm stally soon.

The 4.11 will hurt your MPH. but the stall will get you a better 60ft.Good luck with it.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 17y 4m
Doogstar, wheres the 13.8sec N/A come from mate. That means the 13's have been cracked.

MORE INFO IS NEEDED. :spoton:

Well this is the time that has been quoted on AFF, although no-one seems to have the details, I will see what I can do to verify it. AFAIK it was opened with huge cams and extreme suspension mods.

Another thread there shows a 14.24

Do you allow links to other forums here???

• Member For: 17y 4m
I sent an email to JMM about their mail order kits before I had my exhaust done. I didnt get a reply so hope they get back to u. just dont get your hopes up

I know, I won't be camping by my inbox waiting (well no more than usual). Anyway, it seems the 13.8 was the first run, a 14.? the second run and then a 15.?. So it was not consistent and got worse each time with clutch problems. AFAIK they haven't raced it since to back up the time. Strange?

• Member For: 17y 4m 17d

All this talk about 1/4 mile runs! When Can ewe organise a weekend cruise to WFID. I'll make the 4hr trip to get there if its organised!

I live out in the BUSH MATES.. and there's very little support for my desires such as these out here. Let me rephrase that to NO SUPPORT!

- Daniel