Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 24/12/06 05:19 AM Author Posted 24/12/06 05:19 AM Saw one today.. Another great topic Wasnt there a similar topic a little while ago ←What are you a moderator all of a sudden?
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 24/12/06 08:17 AM Posted 24/12/06 08:17 AM Don't own one.There's a menace XR6 BA2 seen daily near my work.looks ok.Menace GT's were available with orange stripes too....could be pretty scarey...
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 24/12/06 08:33 AM Posted 24/12/06 08:33 AM Saw one today.. Another great topic Wasnt there a similar topic a little while ago ←What are you a moderator all of a sudden?← Nope they couldnt pay me enough
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 24/12/06 12:40 PM Posted 24/12/06 12:40 PM I doubt anyone would be silly enough to admit to actualy owning that colour would they.... ←My work ute is a menace, the colour grows on you, & it looks good next to my phantom sedan.
RNGTR Member 41 Member For: 20y 8m 9d Location: Victoria Posted 26/12/06 06:48 AM Posted 26/12/06 06:48 AM There is a Menace XR6T sedan here in my hometown (Sale). See it around quite a bit.
turbojet Member 486 Member For: 21y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: CENTRAL QLD Posted 26/12/06 07:13 AM Posted 26/12/06 07:13 AM I have Never seen one on the road yet
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 26/12/06 07:41 AM Posted 26/12/06 07:41 AM I have Never seen one on the road yet←Yep, nice and rare
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 26/12/06 08:03 AM Author Posted 26/12/06 08:03 AM I doubt anyone would be silly enough to admit to actualy owning that colour would they.... ←My work ute is a menace, the colour grows on you, & it looks good next to my phantom sedan. ←I dont mind the colour, but wouldnt own one.
XR6fantasy Member 44 Member For: 19y 9m 15d Location: Adelaide, SA Posted 26/12/06 08:04 AM Posted 26/12/06 08:04 AM I love Menace, and I've seen a few around Adelaide but not that many.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 26/12/06 09:06 AM Posted 26/12/06 09:06 AM I doubt anyone would be silly enough to admit to actualy owning that colour would they.... ←My work ute is a menace, the colour grows on you, & it looks good next to my phantom sedan. ←I dont mind the colour, but wouldnt own one.←You either like it or you dont..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now