fantasyxr6 Member 7 Member For: 19y 9m 17d Posted 19/12/06 09:36 PM Posted 19/12/06 09:36 PM Looking to buy an F6 intercooler, if someone has one at a reasonable price please let me know.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 19/12/06 09:44 PM Posted 19/12/06 09:44 PM Save your money and buy a wog cooler.Heaps better
fantasyxr6 Member 7 Member For: 19y 9m 17d Posted 19/12/06 10:17 PM Author Posted 19/12/06 10:17 PM I was thinking that for ease of installation seeing I would try and do it myself I might be better to stick to a factory intercooler, Would the wog cooler bolt straight in without too much hassle and what would be the major difference in the coolers.My car is a BF XR6T
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 19/12/06 10:21 PM Posted 19/12/06 10:21 PM I was thinking that for ease of installation seeing I would try and do it myself I might be better to stick to a factory intercooler, Would the wog cooler bolt straight in without too much hassle and what would be the major difference in the coolers.My car is a BF XR6T←Mate the wog cooler is a straight bolt up and takes about 1 hour to do.The wog cooler is bigger and far more effecient and is about $500.I will try to find my pics of the install of my car
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 19/12/06 10:29 PM Posted 19/12/06 10:29 PM (edited) Hope this helps Edited 19/12/06 10:35 PM by FPV TRANNY
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/12/06 11:08 PM Posted 19/12/06 11:08 PM Ive heard of F6 coolers selling on here for $400. Stick around, one will pop up eventually.
fantasyxr6 Member 7 Member For: 19y 9m 17d Posted 19/12/06 11:13 PM Author Posted 19/12/06 11:13 PM beauty, thanks for the info, might go down that path then.
byi Legacy Donating Member 159 Member For: 21y 1m 15d Posted 20/12/06 01:02 AM Posted 20/12/06 01:02 AM Ive heard of F6 coolers selling on here for $400. Stick around, one will pop up eventually.←Plus you get the reliability of it's Garrett core
SAMSXR6T Member 685 Member For: 21y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: CENTRAL COAST Posted 20/12/06 03:28 AM Posted 20/12/06 03:28 AM I had the wog cooler installed.. very good value for your dollar..
fantasyxr6 Member 7 Member For: 19y 9m 17d Posted 20/12/06 03:36 AM Author Posted 20/12/06 03:36 AM sounds like the wog cooler might be the go, I have had edit/custom tune, injectors, BMC filter with second intake, new wheels, new springs, so figure this might be the next step, Hard to stop once you start doing things
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now