Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 15/12/06 06:11 PM Posted 15/12/06 06:11 PM It's back and the Hamster is going to be behind the wheel again! "We know you'll be busy celebrating National Potato Day but don't forget to watch Top Gear, 28 January, 8pm on BBC Two."Hmmmm... I wonder if I can sneak myself onto the Top Gear Track while I'm in the UK next week...
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 26d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 15/12/06 11:12 PM Posted 15/12/06 11:12 PM thanks heaps for the update..woohoo another show series to download
kramo Member 163 Member For: 23y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/12/06 11:59 PM Posted 15/12/06 11:59 PM Yep, thanks for letting us know. Can't wait!
INPURSUIT Fastest Taxi In Melbourne Legacy Donating Member 701 Member For: 20y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/12/06 12:52 PM Posted 17/12/06 12:52 PM (edited) FINALLY Edited 17/12/06 12:52 PM by xr6boy
muzza420 Member 412 Member For: 21y 4m 11d Posted 17/12/06 12:58 PM Posted 17/12/06 12:58 PM awesome.. looking forward to it
xr6 Member 96 Member For: 21y 9m 5d Posted 17/12/06 03:56 PM Posted 17/12/06 03:56 PM The Hamster had his crash when I was in the UK in Sept. It was BIG news - headline item on TV, and front page of the papers.But not a word about Brocky - didn't find out until I was back in NZ.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now