Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay North QLD
Posted

Townsville people. meeting point is BP Cluden at 9:30? how long is the trip what time do you guys think you will leave there?? just doing up a flyer wiht pics.

Nathan

  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 15d
Posted

A cruise to Prossy Dam for photos would be good. Good to see we have a few people coming along. Hopefully if all goes well we can do some more cruises through the year as well.

Posted
A cruise to Prossy Dam for photos would be good. Good to see we have a few people coming along. Hopefully if all goes well we can do some more cruises through the year as well.

Blonk tells me my plane lands at 10am?

can we meet at the airport if its on the way through?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 15d
Posted
A cruise to Prossy Dam for photos would be good. Good to see we have a few people coming along. Hopefully if all goes well we can do some more cruises through the year as well.

Blonk tells me my plane lands at 10am?

can we meet at the airport if its on the way through?

You landing in Mackay or Townsville?

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m
  • Location: Mackay, Qld
Posted (edited)

Okay I'm in, but having a bit of a crisis of conscience here. Deano has offered to share a hotel room, so I'm thinking do I book a double room... or do I go for the executive w/ balcony & king size bed? C'mon man I won't try anything...

Peter.

Edited by von Boosthofen
Posted
Okay I'm in, but having a bit of a crisis of conscience here. Deano has offered to share a hotel room, so I'm thinking do I book a double room... or do I go for the executive w/ balcony & king size bed? C'mon man I won't try anything...

Peter.

go the king size bed and make him sleep on the couch!!!!!!

as to the airport I beleive scottie said townsville

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

Yep... get the wog at 10 .... straight to cluden

Someone should be there at 9-30 to prepare the crowds....

Volunteers ?????

.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: INGHAM N.Q.
Posted

Blonk. We are coming up from Ingham and could pick him up at the Airport on the way out through to Cluden. If that suits anyone better.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay NorthQueensland
Posted

there are other Mackay cars coming that are not on the forrums, and some from prossy to,

David

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...