Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • My engine bay is Bionic
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Freeways
Posted
There is only one sticker that belongs on a car and that's a rego sticker.

I dont even put that on.

  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Gold Platinum Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
Put a site sticker on the rear windscreen. I also think a small turbo sticker on side is fine.
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NT
Posted
Put a site sticker on the rear windscreen. I also think a small turbo sticker on side is fine.

:crybaby: I dont think a turbo sticker belongs on an xr8!

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

All im saying is JETPILOT stickers are for wankers. apart from that get what you want.

Edited by ypurv4
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park
Posted

almost every VT Late model camira that I see has jetpilot sticker on! I dont know whats the deal with those dudes maybe its cool for them? lol

Guest newl
  • Guests
Posted

Bloody bogans. How many of them do you reckon actually own a Jet Ski? ;)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
I hate stickers on cars... jetpilot, injerted?? or whatever the f*ck it is... looks gay, looks like a teenagers car. The only time I'd ever put a sticker on my car, is to show support or help advertise a tuning shop company who has done tremendous work on my car..

Why advertise brands/companies who have done nothing for you?? if tempe gave me a free set of wheels, or free tyres or something, then perhaps I'd put a tempe tyres sticker on my window, otherwise, why bother?

:crybaby:

  • Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom!
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tweed Heads
Posted
Put a site sticker on the rear windscreen. I also think a small turbo sticker on side is fine.

:crybaby: I dont think a turbo sticker belongs on an xr8!

Although, it would probably increase in value immediately! :bum:

Clarke

  • Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom!
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tweed Heads
Posted

I have a small SBR sticker at the top of my back screen. :crybaby:

Clarke

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...