Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 22d
Posted

I give up.

I hit "browse" and selected the photo.

I wait and then press "add this attachment"

I wait some more and then nothing.

Newl, I'd love to know where the "insert into post" button is. Funny thing is people usually come to me for IT support :tease:

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest newl
  • Guests
Posted

Reply

Browse

Add This Attachment

(wait for upload to finish, page will refresh with picture in list)

Add into Post

And viola!

post-7315-1165583821_thumb.jpg

Photo. :bum:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 22d
Posted

post-1491-1165617157_thumb.jpgpost-1491-1165617126_thumb.jpg

Thanks Newl!

I think the photos needed to be smaller. These are crappy photos anyway. I'll try and get some better ones and update my avatar too.

Bloody alarm went off a few times during the night. Sorry XRT68 :bum::crybaby:

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Smurf,

Shockwave looks HORN on the F6.

It was my other choice as it is such a great Blue.

Well done and enjoy the driving.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...